Friends

"But I feel fine!"

"I know, Rog, but you have  a concussion, you can't just go up on stage and perform, you need to rest a few days." Roger sighs as Pete tells him that The Who will miss 8 gigs due to Keith and Roger's incident.

"Does anyone besides us know about this?" Roger asked.

"Nope, I haven't seen anything in the papers or on TV." I say as I flip through some gossip magazine, but it says nothing about The Who.

"I swore Karen to secrecy," Pete said.

"That's good. Where's Keith?"

I look behind me towards the door. "He's out in the hall."

"Can I see him? I promise I won't kill him." Roger smiles.

I go out in the hall to fetch Keith. Thankfully, Roger has taken this very well, I think because his nurse, Heather, has been very nice to him. Keith, on the other hand, has been taking it hard. He has been scared to see Roger up until coming to the hospital today.

"Hey, Keith, Roger wants to see ya'." I say to Keith and his face goes pale.

"I promise he won't murder you."

Keith smirks and stands up, kissing my cheek, then he follows me into Roger's room.

"Hey, Keith, how are ya?" Roger grins happily. I notice Heather standing by Roger's bed.

Keith relaxes a bit. "I'm good, how do you feel?"

"I was feeling great until you knocked me out, but I guess it coulda been worse." Roger laughs.

Keith smiles and Pete and I slip out of the room, leaving the two friends alone.

A/n: short chapter (I'm updating again tonight)