Chapter-1

Third person  p.o.v

Dear Diary…

Assalamualaikum… I hope things go smoothly in everyone's life and if it's not…don't worry it will be because you know ... .Allah subhana wa ta'ala promise with every hardship there is an ease….

A smile erupted on her beautiful face as she heard the raindrop knocking on her window .

Her smile was radiant, lighting up her entire face with warmth and joy.

She looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards me. She heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and she could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of angry bees.

Extending her hand out of the window , she felt the little droplet on her palm a little bit sprinkling on her face too .

" Not again with your rainy love " Mannat entered the room irritated . She threw all the books on the bed and sat on the edge with a grumpy face .

Samiya retreated her hands back , she frowned at her little sister's behaviour.

" Now who is spoiling my little sister's mood " she gave her a side hug and a big smile only to be jerked off by her .

She felt a little hurt but covered it with a smile .

" First off all why do you Love rain so much , I literally hate it " Mannat throw tantrum " and mom seriously why she is hell bent on making my life hell ''

"  don't talk about Ammi like that " Samiya's stern voice made Mannat roll her eyes .

" You would say " she made a face " after all you are her perfect daughter " there was a mockness in her voice .

" What exactly happened? '' Samiya crossed her arm , raising her eyebrows .

" Mom doesn't want me to go to a Shaista birthday party , I am 20 for God sake, not a child !" She huffed in annoyance .

" And when exactly the party starts …" Samiya wiggle her eyebrows .

The confidence on Mannat's face dropped a little '' um.. at - at 12:00 " she avoided her eyes .

" P.M ?"

" A.M "

" WHAT ?"

" HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND MANNAT , YOU-" Before Samiya could rant more , Mannat quickly walked towards her and spun her mouth with her hand shut .

" Will you tone it down , Dad could hear you " she hissed angrily .

" Sorry " Samiya realised her mistake " but seriously " she hissed in a low tone .

" No wonder , she is not letting you go " Samiya was relieved that her mother made a good decision .

" I hate you , I hate mom , I hate everyone " she yelled storming inside the washroom .

Smiling at her silly behaviour , she went to her mother's room knowing very well that she must be in a bad mood .

" This girl…I am telling you Asad , she is getting out of hand " Noor threw the pile of clothes on the table.

" Well… she is your daughter after all " he murmurs.

" What did you say ?" Noor eyes scowling .

Asad gulp i should not disturb the sleeping lion inside her …

He gave a fake yet bright smile " sweetheart , she is just a kid , will understand with time and you said no right ??" He wrapped his hand around her body trying to calm her down but it only ignited more within .

" KID??? SHE IS 20 ASAD NOT A KID!" Noor yelled angrily .

Asad remains quiet " I have made so many mistakes Asad in a young age I don't want my daughter to repeat the same " she whispered the last part .

" I am scared. '' Asad got alert as tears started streaming from her eyes . He knew something really bothers Noor .

" Noor what happened?" He cupped her face .

" I am scared I don't want her attitude to be the reason for her or anyone else's doom " she sniffed putting her hand on his chest .

Her eyes automatically close the peace she felt in his arm……

" Don't worry Mannat won't be misguided , you know why ?" Asad asked .

" Why ?"

" Because Allah the guide is with her and gave her a wise elder sister who won't let her get misguided " Asad said .

" Don't you think it's unfair for Samiya to always worry about Mannat? '' Noor blinks big tears .

" Even if we don't want to , they are connected more than we can imagine. '' Asad sighs, putting his chin slightly on his wife's head , wrapping around his arm securely .

" Did Mannat sleep without eating " Samiya closed her eyes with the tone , she knew her mother was getting angry with each passing second . And trust me when Noor gets angry the aura around the room automatically changes .

" Did they have a fight again?" Her grandmother asked in a hush tone .

Samiya nodded, worried about her sister and mother's equation . At first she thought it was just Mannat's age but as day passed both the mother and daughter equation got worse day by day . Even Asad is worried .

" Go and call her out '' Noor ordered .

Nodding her head , she went to their room only to see a note on their bed .

Will be back before 2 a.m please don't tell mom

Love you

The note slip from her hands , Terror sucked the very breath from her mouth

" Mannat what have you done " she whispered, scared of Noor and Asad's reaction .

________________________________

First chapter of Destined to be yours …

I will try to update more soon .

Hope you all give love like you did to O have found you .

Trust me this time this story is going to be crazy one .