Chapter 일

Jimin's POV (First person)

Today I had to go to a new highschool. My parents for some reason decided to move from Busan to Seoul. I didn't really want to move yet that's what happened...

I put on my uniform that I have to wear and walk downstairs.

"Are you excited for your first day at a new school?" My mother asked kindly. I really liked my mother she was really kind hearted and she understood how I felt about all of this so she tries to make me happy a lot.

"I guess so." I answer.

"Okay that's good." His mother smiled and messed with my hair.

"You're a sweet boy Chim. Who would not want to be your friend." His dad told me proudly.

I checked the clock and it was already 7:20. It was time to start going to his sixteen hours of hell. (A/N:i don't live in korea or anything but i think they have sixteen hours of school in korea lol)

I went to a bus stop and about five minutes later a bus showed up. It took like 30 minutes to get to the stop that was not that far away from the school. When I was in front of the building and I honestly did not expect the highschool to be so large. I mean it's Seoul what do you expect but still.

When I walked in I looked around and found the main office. I decided to walk in there and found the person I needed.

"Hello how may I help you." She asked nicely.

"I just transferred to this school and I need my schedule." I answered.

"Okay sweetie what's your last name." She asked me getting prepared to type into the computer.

"Park."

"And your first?"

"Jimin."

"What grade are you in?" She asked typing away.

"High 2st grade" (i think this is how they do it)

"Okay I found you. I'll go print out your schedule." She smiled and left to print it out.

I waited for a couple minutes and she came back and gave me the paper.

"Here's your schedule and locker information. Good luck. I think all the room numbers are on there so try not to get lost." She told me.

I scooted out of the office door and went to my assigned locker. I opened my locker and stared at it then shut it again. No point in that I just wanted to see if it worked. After all of this it was the middle of 1st period.

I looked at my schedule and saw the classes I picked. This was my schedule-

1st period- Science of Everything

2nd period- The Arts- Art every other day and music the other days that don't have art

3rd period- Precalc Mathematics

4th period- History

5th period- Modern Dance

3rd Lunch

6th period- Study Hall

7th period- Physical Education every other day and Study Hall on the other days that don't have Physical Education

(A/N idk how this works in Korea so im gonna americanize it yeah i know the hours dint add up or something but i dont really care)

I tried walking to my first period but immediately got lost after attempting to do so. I was wandering the halls trying to find someone who could help me.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I spun around. There was standing a boy with black hair and doe eyes and had a bunny face. He was taller than me, which was not surprising because I'm short but whatever I can break your knee caps.

"Hello there you look lost. Are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered embarrassed.

"Okay let me see your schedule and I'll see if I can find your class." He told me and took my schedule to examine it.

"Oh you have your 5th, Lunch, and 6th period with me." He smiled showing his bunny looking teeth.

"Wait what's your name?" I asked him.

"Jeon Jungkook" He answered

"Can i sit with you during lunch please?"

"Yeah I'll introduce you to my friends."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Let me show you to your class."

We walked for it seemed like years and finally arrived in front of the classroom.

"Good luck um..."

"Jimin. Park Jimin"

"Good luck Jimin"

"Thanks you, too."

I slowly opened the door to the class nervously and slowly shuffled in. Everyone looked up at me. I get flustered easily so I immediately turned red and sat down next to this guy that had very broad shoulders and seemed nice. The teacher just looked at me for a phat 30 seconds before she said something.

"Oh! I almost forgot! This is our new student this year and his name is Park Jimin. Please make him feel welcomed." The teacher said

Well at least there aren't any really mean people here from what I've seen so far I thought and started to follow what the class was doing.

its like 1 bc of double update but i think you deserve a peak at what the book is about