Chapter 구

Jimin's POV

I was walking down the hall to leave school minding my own business when a cheerleading coach walked up to me.

"Sir are you Park Jimin?" She asked me.

"Um yeah" I answered confused.

"Okay so basically you were 'picked' to tryout for the cheer squad even though you didn't sign up. This happened because we need more boys so I watched you guys while you were in dance class. Also I don't think you have anything to do with your life, so I am asking you to attend the tryouts and join us for practice everyday straight after school for 45 minutes" She explained.

"Why would do that? I don't even like cheer. Cheerleaders are just dancer wannabes" I answered giving her dirty look.

"Um okay then. If you enter the squad...you'll get extra credit in whatever class you want" She proposed.

"Oh okay then sign me the fuck up" I accepted her offer because- not gonna lie- I needed the extra credit.

"Okay thanks. Auditions will be held tomorrow right after school. Here's a paper of the skills and you'll be scored on these too" She handed me a paper.

I looked at the paper. Well damn this looks easy.

Regular Skills-

Cheer Jumps

Being Loud

Turkey

Tumbling- (Not Required but useful for competitive cheer)

Back and Front Handspring

Aerial

Round Off

Cartwheel

Back and Front Walkover

Backflip

Do your signature skill

Attitude-

Act Happy

Don't Act Like a Dumb Blonde

Don't Give us Attitude

I'll probably have trouble with the last one but that's fine I'll make it. I put the paper in my bag and went out the door.

After taking the bus to my stop I got off and walked the rest of the way home. Once I got home I took a shower and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slowly got out of bed and put on my uniform. I then walked downstairs to grab a snack and leave.

The day went on nothing exciting happened until I get to the tryouts. I was warming myself up with a paper sign attached to me with a number and the coaches called us over.

"So listen up people! What we are going to do is we are going to have you guys line up in three rows and do your jumps until we tell you to stop!" The coaches ordered us with clipboards in their hands

We did as told. As we were doing jumps I noticed there was only like two other boys. I kept doing the jumps which mine were fairly clean. I've never actually done cheer before but I just looked up like one video last night and watched it.

After the coaches were done scoring us they told us to do turkeys. I tried my first one and it was okay I guess. The second one was the same then as I did them, I got used to them.

They then told us to do one of the cheers to see how loud we are. I am very loud when I want to be so it was pretty easy. I observed some of the girls. Some were really good and some acted like flirty dumb blondes.

After that, they decided to call anyone who wanted to try tumbling to get into a single file line. Me and one other boy were the only boys to do this.

A couple of girls tried out their tumbling skills which they were pretty good and then it was my turn. I did everything on the list. It was pretty hard to focus but I delivered precise enough skills.

When finished I took a good look at all the girls. Damn. They're almost as tall as me. What is this logic. Anyways...the coaches told us to come back in about a week to see what squads we were in.

Right after the audition I had dance auditions for the dance team at the school. At least they had daily practice after the cheerleaders. After this year I'm gonna be like buffer than Jungkook with everything I'm doing.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜