Chapter 싶삼

Jimin’s POV

 It’s been yet another month of hell. Events are starting up as well as sports and clubs. Cheer is going good. I’ve only been kicked twenty-seven times in the face by the flyers. Dance is really easy. We are now learning our routines for our first basketball game of the season. We are going over how we are walking out the players. We were assigned to players based on our skill levels and I had a very high skill level so I was put with Min Yoongi. He had an important position so I have to do the more difficult tumbling. They assigned me to do a roundoff back handspring back tuck. Not gonna lie, I am not the best at those so I gotta practice.

 I was walking in our practice and looking at every basketball player on the varsity team while they were practising. I noticed they were really tall. Like what the hell did their mom’s feed them. I want some. Anyways, they were all tall except Yoongi. He was noticeably shorter than the rest of his team. Despite his height and shortness, he looked hot while he was practising. Yoongi had sweat running down his face and neck which made him look even hotter. He was running and looked so focused.

“So Mr. Park, how is your routine coming along?” The coach walked over to me and asked.

“I don’t know. I mean it could be better I guess. But a normal person in the audience wouldn’t be able to see that it’s not good” I answered.

“Let’s see it” She told me.

I got into position and delivered the roundoff back handspring back tuck. She was observing me closely.

“Okay I know what’s wrong. So your handsprings need to be more springy. They might be like this because you need to jump more after your roundoff” She explained and walked away.

I decided to just do roundoffs over and over until they become better. After a while I decided to do everything put together.

Yoongi’s POV

My team was practicing like crazy. The cheerleaders were practising in the gym as well. I noticed Jimin was on that squad.

After what seems like years of scrimmage, our coaches called us over to hydrate ourselves and take a quick break.

I looked over at the cheerleaders practising for a bit because I had nothing else to do and I noticed Jimin repeatingly practising his thing for when he walks me out. His thing looked really hard and I felt like I was gonna lose my mind. He looked so majestic while doing it. I swear he is a fairy. Meanwhile I’m a very inflexible human. I’m not capable of anything that requires flexibility. That’s the exact reason why I’m a basketball player. Everyone on my team teases me about my height. I don’t really mind them since they all know I can break their knee caps.

“Alright everyone. Go back onto the court for even more scrimmage!” Our coach tells us.

I run onto the court and continue scrimmaging for another year.

After scrimmaging our coach calls us over yet again while we were getting water.

“Alright so we are gonna go over how this works. The cheerleaders are gonna walk you out while you guys follow along and line up in the order we told you” he explained.

We all walked to the entrance of the gym from the locker rooms and lined up in our order. Our assigned cheerleaders were in front of each one of us.

“Min Yoongi, short offense player accompanied by Park Jimn, lead tumbler and sub flyer” they said and Jimin went in front of me to do his thing. Ii followed right behind him but walking. I had to start the line at the center of the gym.