Chapter 일싶

Taehyung's POV

Oh shit. Jungkook unglued himself from me to turn around. Yoongi and Jimin were missing.

"Well I think we know where they are," Namjoon said as soon as we heard Jimin's loud-ass high pitched voice moaning 'daddy' and a bunch of profanities.

Jin and Joon were gonna sleep on the couch. Jungkook and I went up to my room to finish our business. Poor Hobi had to stay in the house with a bunch of moaning gays.

I woke up with Jungkook sleeping quietly in my arms when I heard a loud crash coming from inside the house

I woke up with Jungkook sleeping quietly in my arms when I heard a loud crash coming from inside the house. My head hurt so much. I swear I was gonna die of a headache.

I slowly got up noticing I didn't have a shirt and then all the events from last night hit me all at once. My head hurt too much to care at the moment so I went downstairs to find Jin and Joon cuddling on the couch. I went back upstairs into the guest room and found Jimin and Yoongi shirtless and passed out on the bed.

I then remembered they fucked last night. I walked out of the room and went back to Jungkook.

"Tae?" I found him waking up in my room. He was sitting up but had his eyes closed still.

"Good morning babe," I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"My head hurts," he groaned.

I walked into my bathroom and got pills for our headaches and walked over to him with a glass of water and pills in hand for him.

After downing the pills, we went downstairs to cook food for everyone's mornings.

Jimin's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with a big headache. I freaked out for a second because I thought I was kidnapped I noticed Yoongi hyung lying with his arms around me.

It took me a while to figure out how I got here, but when I did it hit me like a stone. I came to the realization that me and Yoongi fucked last night.

"Yoongi. Wake your ass up," I whispered at him. He gave no response so I tapped and poked him. He was still sleeping. I kissed him a couple times still not budging him awake.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi! Yooooooooooongles! Wake up!" I then yelled still earning no response.

"Jimin? Why are you yelling?" Jungkook came into the room.

"I'm trynna wake up this thing. But his lazy ass won't get up,"

"Oh. Let me teach you how it's done," he gave an evil look and walked back out of the room. He emerged back with pots and pans in his hands.

He walked over to Yoongi and started banging them together.

"Wake up bitch! It's morning time! Get up!" he screamed.

Yoongi sat up from his place finally.

"Did someone say something?" he asked with closed eyes still closed.

"Yeah. Get up lazy-ass."

Fuck off Kook. I don't got nothin' to do today. Let me sleep in peace,"

"Okay then. Jimin and I are gonna go downstairs and eat without you then,"

"Did I say to leave me alone? Well I meant that I was coming and I'll be down in a sec," Yoongi said right after Jungkook mentioned me.

Kook walked away laughing.

"Hey Yoongi~" I told him.

"Morning. Remember my question last night?" he asked me. I remembered it as clear as day.

"Yes. And my answer to that is yes," I told him.

"Well then good morning my boyfriend,"

"M-morning hyung," I was laughing at him.

He got up to get a shirt and put it on. I was staring at his pale, firm chest. Je caught me staring and I looked away blushing.

I then got up to put clothes on. But I fell in the process.

"Ouch. My ass hurts. Can you please help me?"

"Aw, I'm sorry," he came over to me to lift me off the ground and helped me get dressed. The pain went down when we walked out of the room. I was able to walk pretty good.

He opened the door for me and I walked out first. He took the chance to land a smack on my ass earning a yelp from me. He smirked. We walked out of the room and into the kitchen to find everyone arguing over anything and everything.

"Hey you two~ How was your night?" Jin hyung asked making everyone shut up because they wanted to know the answer.

"Great. How was yours?" Yoongi asked back.

"Pretty good," Jungkook responded.

"I heard you two were at it last night," Namjoon said making us flustered.

"Well is that illegal to have sex with your boyfriend?" Yoongi spat back.

"Wait what?! Are you two dating?!" Hoseok asked us hopefully.

"Yeah," everyone cheer at the response and we ate the food Jungkook cooked up.

We all went home to brace ourselves for school the next day.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

i still have issues.

today the teacher said there was only one person in the class with an A.

i checked my grades and i had an A.

issues. okay bye.