Chapter 싶

Jimin's POV

One week later…

I walked to the school announcements before school to see the results of what squad I scored. As I was walking I heard Jungkook call for me.

"Jimin-ssi!" He yelled. This kid is so disrespectful sometimes.

"Hi Kook I'm seeing what I scored at my tryouts" I told him.

"Tryouts? Tryouts for what?"

"The cheer squad. I tried out for cheer because they offered me extra credit" I informed him.

"How dare you never tell me this?!"

"I don't know. I never really got to because every time we'd talk we'd end up talking about Taehyung or Yoongi"

"Okay then let's see your scores" He said immediately changing the subject.

I led him to the board where we see the lineup. I looked up at it and looked up and down it and couldn't find my name anywhere. I got sad for a couple seconds thinking they didn't let me in. I was questioning their choice of not putting me here when Jungkook started yelling excitedly. Why is he excited? I just got rejected by the school.

"Omi gawd! Hyung! You made it into the highschool varsity squad!" (Like senior in highschool) He told me excitedly.

"What how?! I made it into the varsity?! I'm not even in my last year of highschool!" I yelled confused.

"Well I guess they noticed how fast you learn and how much pure skill you have that they decided to place you on the higher squad" Jungkook told me. I guess that could be possible.

That's when I remembered...oh shit. Yoongi is on the varsity basketball team even though he's in my grade as well. Welp. At least I can see him play for free.

"Hyung? Hello? Are you alive?" He poked me.

"Oh crap JK Yoongi's on the varsity basketball team. I think he got on there because he was really good as well" I told him.

"Haha! You have to cheer for him!" Jungkook laughed at me.

"Okay that's it. No more free food for you for the rest of the week" I told him jokingly.

"Why are you so mean to me hyungg" He whined.

"That's what you get, you brat" I ruffled his hair.

We step away from the cheer board and went to the dance board. I looked up and once again couldn't find my name. I looked at the varsity board and saw my name on the list.

"Damn Hyung you must be good at these things" Jungkook commented.

"I guess so" 

"Wair I gotta see when fitting for clothes is" I tell him as I go back to the cheer board.

"Thursday?! I can't drive. And it's at a different school. Why is my life so hard?!" I complained.

"Hyung. Y'know I could drive you" Jungkook told me.

"Wait seriously?! You'd do that?!"

"Yeah and it says  you need a parental guardian to accompany you" He added.

"What- how- how are we gonna do this now?!" I was freaking out again.

"I could be your parental guardian?" He proposed.

"Um. You're 16. And I think the coach is also our math teacher" I told him.

"Then I'll put a wig on and become a mom" He said.

"You don't have-"

"Yeah I know. Trust me it'll work"

"What- Um- Okay I'm not even gonna ask" I rolled my eyes and went on with it.

"Okay so I'm driving you and dressing like a mom for you" Jungkook started.

"Yes... that's true"

"So after your uniform fitting, you're gonna get me ice cream" He told me.

"Fine. You brat. I guess that's the only free food you're getting this week." I told him while giving another eyeroll and we went to our classes.

After all of our classes I had to stay for my first cheer practice. Jungkook was with me as well because I didn't have a ride back home. I've attempted to try and get a driver's license before, but I failed and there wasn't really a reason to get one because we have a personal driver for my family that drives us everywhere. This week he went with my parents to America with them so I didn't have anyone that would drive me.

When it became 3:30 (A/N: I decided not to do the school like how they do it in korea because it's akward with how the story exists) we were entering the gym. Jungkook decided to go sit down in the bleachers while I'm at practice.

The practice was mostly figuring out our skills and introducing new skills. I was picked for lead tumbler for some reason. I was also picked for backup flyer like incase one of the flyers are incapable of being a flyer. I think it's because I weigh less than everyone else.

There were a hella lot of girls. There was about one other boy and jeez he was buff. He was also like 5 centimeters taller than me. Reminds me of Jungkook. During practice the girls were all looking at Jungkook and it was kinda funny because he was a little bit terrified.

After practice we grabbed our bags and left. When we were in the parking lot a bunch of girls were running after Jungkook. He looked so scared. Meanwhile I was already in the car watching the poor maknae get attacked by girls.

Once he finally made it to the car, he was out of breath.

"Dang they can run fast" He commented while trying to regain his breath.

"Come on, let's go home and rest," I said. It was about 4:25 when we finally got home.

"Alright. When's your uniform fitting thing again?"

"Tomorrow at the same time as practice"

"Okay, I'll have to remember to grab my bag of girl things in my locker so I can be your mom"

"Y'know you can pretend to at least be my dad and not have to-"

"No. I want to. It will be fun" He cuts me off.

"Okay then Kook. You do you"

He started driving to my house so we can rest. Once we got there we both sat on the couch and talk about whatever.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜 sorry for not updating. we have a 4 days of school this and next week and then a 3 day week. the teachers decide to give us a shit ton of homework. plus i have a bunch of other things going on in life.

also there isnt major cursing because i dont normally curse irl so i forget to write it sometimes. i do curse but i never find a real reason to usually so i just dont. sorry for the ramble byeeeee~