Chapter 팔

Jimin's POV

I was back from the mall with Jungkook. I went to my room and undressed and took a shower.

School isn't until Monday so today and tomorrow I'm just gonna chill and maybe ask Yoongi about meeting up for the project. For now, we eat and sleep.

The next day I had nothing to do so I texted Yoongi.

I was jumping around and screaming like a girl

I was jumping around and screaming like a girl. Oh wait...my mom isn't home. Oof. I'm gonna be so embarrassed. I'm so excited though! I mean my crush is coming to my house! I feel like exploding.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to answer it.

"Hey Yoongi how are you doing?" I asked opening the door and him letting him in.

"I'm fine thank you and you?" He said cutely.

"I'm doing good. Let's go into the kitchen. There's plenty of space there to work" I led him to the kitchen and he sat at the table; I was standing over him.

"So I was thinking for this song we should you do like rapping and I can harmonize off of it because it would sound just a little awkward with only the rapping. What do you think about that?" I decided to make subtle hints at him and I bit my lip while running my hand up his arm pretending to do it unconsciously.

"I-i think that would be a great idea. N-now which parts parts were you thinking of would I rap and you do the harmonizing?" He said after clearing his throat.

"I think these verses and these verses" I told him pointing at the verses on the paper while leaning over his shoulder while he highlighted his verses on his paper.

"Also I was also thinking you could maybe take a lower pitch at some parts and I can take the higher pitch and harmonize that way" I said wanting to hear Yoongi's sexy deep voice.

"O-oh we can do that I guess" He stuttered.

"Okay now let's go over it" I said and stood him up to go to the kitchen to get better posture for singing.