Chapter 오

"Why do I have to wear this?" I asked the coach

"Well you are small and we don't have anymore boys clothes" He told me. Why do people even tell me I'm short. I think I've figured that out by now.

"Ugh fine" I rolled my eyes and scooted away to put on the clothes.

"Haha you have to wear girl clothes" Jungkook teased me

"Bitch shut up you can't talk" I said

I don't mind cross dressing I do it sometimes but having to do it for gym is a bit rude if you ask me. I stepped out of the locker room and for rhe first time I notice Yoongi was also in my gym class. Oh great. Just great. Also why are these shorts so short. Da fuq.

"W-why are you wearing the girls clothes Chim" Yoongi stuttered

"Because these stupid ritarted idiots decided to not get an extra boys set because I registered late.

"But couldn't someone else wear it?" He asked

"Yeah but news flash-I'm short so they decided to give it to me" I rolled my eyes

"Wait are you shorter than me hyung?" I asked Yoongi hopefully

"Um no I don't think so" Yoongi said unsure. That made me light up with hope

"Um sir! Are you sure Yoongi isn't shorter than me?" I asked

"Um no I think he's still taller" The teacher said to me

"Look you said 'think' so technically that isn't a no" I said sassily

"Fine we'll check his medical records" The teacher told me and went to go see them. I was eager to hear who's taller when he came back.

"Well you're lucky Mr. Min you're taller by one centimeter" The teacher laughed

I was raging at this point. One fucking centimeter. Why is that a thing. I quit.

"Anyways, everyone lineup it's time to warm up. Today we are doing the pushup test so we can see if there's any growth between now and later" The teacher announced as the whole class groaned. I can do push ups. Probably more than a normal person but that's just because I have the genetics of a god but they want to see growth so I'm gonna like do one now and then next time I'll do like 50. I think that shows growth.

They lined us up to stretch and stuff. Then after a couple minutes they called our names to do the test. Once they called my name I went over there and did a perfect pushup then stood up and left. I don't think I was supposed to do that but they took it.

Eventually it was Min Yoongi's turn. He did the same exact thing as I did and came up to me to talk with me.

"How many did you get? I got one" He asked me

"I also got one" I told him

"Are you also just gonna show them growth?" He asked

"Yeah that's what I always do" I giggled

After a while they finally finished with everyone and told us to go back to the locker rooms. I was trying to find Jungkook again because I left the poor child alone to go talk with Yoongi. His gym locker was next to mine so I'd see him anyway. I quickly got dressed and went around the locker room to find Jungkook. I finally found him checking out Taehyung getting dressed. Jungkook already somehow already his clothes on.

"You good there Kook?" I asked him

"What? Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" He said not taking his eyes off of Taehyung.

"Jeez at least look at your hyung while he's talking to you" I scolded him jokingly.

"Uh huh" He just nodded his head still staring at Tae.

"Yeah 'just my friend' my ass look at yourself and what you're doing right now," I reminded him.

"Aish hyung chill out please I'm just watching him," he said in a 'duh' like voice.

"Little Gukkie is in love" I teased in Busan dialect

"Yeah speak for yourself" he said back in the same dialect

"Wait Kook are you from Busan?" I asked him

"Yeah I was there up til about my first year of middle school" he replied

"You know what that means~" I said in a sing-song voice

"Oh hell no"

"We are the Busan Babes Bitch. Tiny waist, thicc ass and thighs" I said proudly while Jungkook walked away with his head down in shame

"Are you really older than me?" he asked me

"Yeah you're just jealous you don't have my awesome pettiness" I joked at him

"God what are you on can I have some" we laughed and left the gym to go home for the weekend.

The moment I got home I flopped on the couch and realized I forgot to tell Jungkook that I can't drive so I texted him and hopefully he says yes.

Now that he knows to pick me up tomorrow

Now that he knows to pick me up tomorrow. That's lovely. I go upstairs to take off my uniform and take a shower. I go sit in my bed and I just think for a long time. I think about Yoongi and how nice he is. How hot he is. How everything he is. He's so hot help me. After thinking for a whole ass hour I noticed that I was thinking about Yoongi-for a whole ass hour. I decided to shake my brain and go to bed so I can function tomorrow.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜