Chapter 싶사

Yoongi's POV

It was finally the day of our first basketball game of the season. Our locker rooms were combined with the cheerleader's lockers so I got to see Jimin shirtless.

Damn Mochi got muscle. He has a very toned stomach and abs. I had to painfully look away to get dressed myself.

After dressing myself I spin around to leave when I find a big eyed Jimin that was staring at me this whole time I was getting dressed. We both flushed red and I ran over to my team that was huddling. We pep talked ourselves for a while then we broke away and lined up behind our cheerleaders.

A woman's voice came on the intercom in the gym.

"Welcome everyone to the first varsity game of the year! We hope you are having a good time. Our school gets very competitive when it comes to basketball. Now let's get started!

"Min Yoongi; Senior Class of next year; Very Short Offense Player. Accompanied by cheerleader Park Jimin; Senior Class of Next Year; Lead Tumbler; Sub Flyer" once the lady started saying our names, Jimin did his thing and I followed behind him. We both lined up in our separate lines. As people came out, our lines got longer until the last person was announced. We had to do our pledge and shake hands with the other team.

I was short but I could jump pretty high so we were the first ones to play the ball. The other team was from some other random highschool around here. This time of the year was the season for basketball so everyone was here to watch us. Our team managed to score twenty-seven points in all and we were 5 minutes into the game. The other team wasn't the best team so there was practically no challenge in this.

At half time the cheerleaders put on a performance. I got to watch Jimin dance and tumble. I feel so blessed right now. But also sinned. This should be illegal. How he moves and how focused he is should be illegal. It was kinda funny how he had to sprint to change from his cheer uniform to his dance uniform and back to his cheer one between the performances.

Our team was really good at basketball so we won the game in the end. After winning and shaking hands with the other team we went back into the locker rooms to change back into our clothes. I was basically downing my water when I felt someone staring at me. When I turned around I saw none other than Jimin who was spaced out.

"Hellooooo. Jimiiin" I tried breaking his gaze.

"W-what? Oh hi hyung" he pretended like he wasn't looking at me.

"We should go out and see the others before they cause any trouble" I said and grabbed my gym bag.

"R-right" he answered and followed me out of the locker rooms to the main lobby of the sports building.

I saw Taehyung and Jungkook frantically looking for us. I guess Namjin decided to send them out to find us.

"Tae! Kook! We're here!" Jimin yelled at them.

"Good job on your game Yoongi! And that performance for half time was really cool Chim" Jungkook told us.

"Yeah! And you even won by a lot!" Taehyung added.

"Thanks you guys. Now where are your parental guardians?" I asked the two.

"They told us to find you two" Jungkook told me.

"They might have left us," I said. This is what they do all the time just so I would have to deal with Taehyung and Jungkook after everything.

"Jinnn where are you?" Jimin was already on the phone with Jin.

"What do you mean you left us with them- No! I don't know anything about childcare!-Seriously?! Why do you do this?" Jimin finally got off the phone after a couple minutes of raging at Jin.