Chapter 싶일

Jimin's POV

When morning awoke us, we walked downstairs and grabbed something to eat then left. Jungkook drove both of us to school. (yes i know the legal age to drive is 18 in korea but ignore that part)

"Oh I forgot to tell you about when Yoongi came to my house," I told him.

"What?! When?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Jungkook said surprised.

"Well I had this project with him back then. The teacher said it's gonna be done mostly out of school. I told him to come to my house on a Sunday. He obviously said yes and we worked on the project together" I explained.

"Wait. Did anything happen? Like y'know" He said and evilly smiled.

"Okay for one, stop that's creepy. Two well once we were finished we were in the kitchen leaning on the counters. Then the tension built-"

"Sexual tension~" He whispered, cutting me off.

"What?! Okay brat anyways when the tension built, we jumped on each other and started m-making o-out" I said flustered.

"Wait WHAT. You didn't tell me any of this! Woah. But seriously though, is he a good kisser?" He asked me once we got to the school.

"Um- is that the school? It is! Let's go JK!" I said changing the topic.

"But hyunggggg. Answer me!" He whined.

"Come on! We're late!" I started running at the school he was following close behind me.

"Alright fine. You got away this time but remember. This isn't over" He said to me.

We walked into the school to start another day in this hell hole.

When lunch came around, I went and sat with our group. They were talking about their schedules now that school is finally becoming normal. Some of them were still getting food so they weren't there yet.

"I'm doing musical production. Like picking and making the music for our pep rallies, assemblies, and sports games" Namjoon told the group.

"I'm doing designing so I'm designing posters for events that are happening in the school" Jin said when it was his turn.

"I'm choreographing for the dance team and tennis" Hoseok said after Jin while pretending to swing a racket around.

"Jimin what are you doing?" Hobi asked me when he saw me.

"Um… I'm doing cheerleading-" I started.

"What!? Cheerleaders are wannabe dancers!" He yelled.

"Yes yes we've been knew" I said back rolling my eyes.

"Then why are you doing it?"

"They were desperately needing me and they also would give me extra credit in whatever subject" I informed him.

"Fine then. Continue"

"I am doing cheerleading and dancing" I said.

"What do you do in them?" Jungkook asked me.

"I'm lead tumbler and sub flyer in cheer and I'm lead dancer in dance" I explained.

"Woah! How? That's crazy. But are you seriously so light they decided you as the flyer?!" Hobi said surprised.

"Yeah I guess so. Oh hey Taehyung! What are you doing with your life?" I asked once he sat down next to Jungkook.

"I'm doing art like Jin and choir like JK" He told me.