Chapter 칠

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to the blinding sunlight blinding my eyes. I picked out some clothes and walked downstairs. I saw my mom downstairs.

"I'm going out with Jimin today to the mall"

"Is that your new friend you were talking about"

"Yes eomma that's him"

"Okay then that's fine I don't mind. How is Taehyung? You know I really appreciate him. He's really nice. He definitely looks like husband/boyfriend material~" My mother teased me.

"Eommaaaa whyyyyy"

"Aw it's true though. Here take some soup" She said as she gave me some soup.

"Thank you mom" I thanked her and sat at the table to eat. My mother leaned against the counter and faced me.

"I have the most beautiful son anyone could have" She praised proudly and I blushed.

"Aish mooom stop I'm embarrassed"

"I'm stating facts hunny" She replied to me sassily.

"Thank you mom"

"But seriously that Taehyung friend if yours looks just right for you" My mom told me. I blushed 50 shades of red.

"Ooo~ does my child agree with me~?" She smirked.

"N-no of course not hehe" I said unconvincingly.

"Right right. Your face is really supporting your words and so is your stuttering"

"Momm stobbbbb" I flushed and put away my dishes.

"Well have fun with that friend of yours at the mall. I'm going to the store to pick up a few things tonight so I may not be home by the time you are" She informed me as I walked upstairs and said goodbye to each other and parted ways.

I arrived upstairs and it was already 9:59. Jeez I must have slept late. I also got to see how much money I have on my card. My dad travels for work so he isn't here much but he gets paid a lot of money. I haven't gone shopping in a while so I should have a good amount of money. I checked my app that tracks the amount of money and it said I had-woah jeez that's a lot. I love my dad's job. Well I have enough to buy a lot and still have a bunch leftover.

"Jungkook you have a friend at the dior here!" My mom called me. I wonder who that could be. I wasn't expecting anyone over at this time. I pulled myself out of bed and lazily walked down the stairs.

"Who is it mo- Taehyungieeee!" I looked up and saw Taehyung at the door in all his glory.

"Hey Jungkookie how are you?" He asked and hugged me. I walked upstairs with him following behind me and we went to my room.

Taehyung's POV

Oh my god Jungkook so cute when his face lit up when he saw me. He walked over to me and I hugged him tightly.After hugging he took me to his room. I sat on the bed while he cleaned his room up a bit. There was something on the ground right in front of me and he bent over and picked it up. Except he shoved his ass in my face as he did so. My friend down there was thinking about something non mature. Don't get a boner, don't get a boner...shit. Hehe let's just say things didn't go to plan.

"Um excuse me Kookie I have to go tk the bathroom," I told him.

"Huh? Oh okay Tae go right ahead"

I exited the room and took care of my problem in the bathroom then went hack to Jungkook's room to find him done cleaning.

"So why are you here?" he asked me.

"I don't know I was just at Yoongi's and I got bored so now I'm here" I responded.

"Wow okay wanna play Overwatch?"

"Sure yeah"

We played Overwatch until it was 1:00 and he told me he has to pick up Jimin because they had mall date.

Jungkook's POV

Now that Taehyung was out I could get myself together and head out to Jimin's.

"Okay mom I'm leaving to pick up Jimin"

"Okay bye sweety stay safe" She kissed me goodbye and I grabbed my car keys and money and left.

I finally arrived at Jimin's house and I went up to the doorstep and knocked on the door. I saw Jimin open the door with a cat in his arms.

"Oh hey Jungkook one sec just gotta put this guy down" He greeted me and put his cat down.

"Since when have you had a cat?" I asked him.

"Well my parents are out for a month so I have the whole house to myself and I bought a cat because I was lonely" He answered.

"Oh okay then let's get going" I told as he locked the door to his house and we walked to the car.

While we were in the car we chatted for a bit. And talked about boys and stuff.

"Oh by the way how are things going with Taehyung?" He asked me smiling innocently.

"Good I guess. Today he appeared on my front door and we played Overwatch for a while" I responded.

"I'll help with you guys. I'll help him make a move on you first" Jimin smirked. Meanwhile I was trying to ignore the dumbass shorty to my left.

"Okay fineeeeee. But whatever I do, you have to do with Yoongi" I said trying to make things fair.

"Okay then I'm perfectly fine with that" He agreed.

A few minutes later we arrived at a random mall in Seoul that would take us a couple hours to shop through. We got out of the car and walked in. Jimin immediately started running to a Chanel store. I followed him and we looked and bought some things from there. Then we went to store after store buying guy and girl clothes. After getting bored of all the shops in the mall we decided to take a look at the strip mall on a random street.

"Damnnnn there are where the good shops are" He smirked referring to the lingerie and sex toy shops.

"Okay hyung chill. You need to calm yourself" I ordered him.

"Wait...you said I could help you 'wow' Tae. What other good ways are there besides wearing things. Plus once you two start fucking you need to be prepared on what's cumming at you" He giggled.

"Hyung seriously. Remember I said you also have to do the same things as me" I reminded him. That made him think.

"Okay yeah fine I'll do it too" He gave in.

We went and bought lingerie and other things for the both of us.

"H-hyung why are we getting so much...stuff?" I was legit terrified on what Jimin was gonna make me do.

"Heuheuheu you'll find out later" He evilly smiles.

"Ugh I'm so done with you" I signed as we entered the car.

"You can never be done with me. Also I'm trying to help you. Appreciate me" He scoffed and flipped his imaginary hair.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜