Chapter 싶칠

Jungkook's POV

"Tae~ hurry up please. We're gonna be late," my boyfriend was still trying to get ready to go to Jimin and Yoongi's game.

"Okay I'm coming Kookie," Taehyung finally came out and we drove to the game.

We found our group and sat with them. Yoongi and Jimin were warming up. It was almost time for them to start when one of the flyers got dropped onto the floor on accident. She looked like she sprained her wrist.

She was walked off of the gym court and the coach yelled at Jimin to replace her. He replaced her and they continued doing whatever they were doing.

After the game

We went to the main lobby. Jimin and Yoongi finally showed up from the locker rooms.

"I am so pissed. I hate that flyer. She's the fucking literally definition of a dumb blonde. Line she doesn't know any of the cheers and doesn't know the choreography or anything. She always blames the bases for not holding her upright. Like you're supposed to be at least trying to stay on their hands. I fucking hate her. Like how the fuck did she get onto the fucking varsity cheer squad. Were the coaches that fucking desperate. Like it doesn't fucking make sense," Jimin was cursing out the girl. Meanwhile Yoongi was staring at him in awe.

"Bro he's so hot when he gets pissed," Yoongi whispered to me and Taehyung.

"You're whipped bro," Taehyung told him.

"You haven't noticed?" he said back.

"Jimin darling. It's time to calm down. Let's go home and all of us can eat to calm everyone down," Yoongi told the ranting teenager.

"No I'm mad,"

"Come on babe lets get you into the car,"

Just then the flyer girl was walking in the parking lot and Jimin looked like he was gonna run out there and throw hands.

He managed to contain himself for a couple seconds.

"Jimin. Calm down please. You're too young to go to jail," Yoongi told him when he was about to blow up and yell at the girl.

"But she's a bitch and doesn't deserve to be on the team," by this time Taehyung and I were trying to hold him back.

"Ugh fine. We should all go to Kookie's place," Jimin suggested.

"What? Why-" Taehyung put his hand over my mouth to make me shut up.

"Shush. It's not the time to be disagreeing with Jimin," Taehyung whispered to me.

"But I wanted some alone time~"

"You'll get some. Don't worry. For now let's make sure Jimin doesn't blow up,"

"Okay,"

"Okay we'll all meet up at Jungkook's house," Taehyung told everyone.

"Thanks. I need a moment with my friends,"

Taehyung drove both of us to my house and we went inside.

"Anywayyyyyy back to what I was saying. I think if I were the coach, I would have kicked her off the squad years ago. Like bitch she's the definition of a dumb blonde. They probably keep her on the team because she has boobs and a butt and she's skinny. Of course she's not as thicc as me. I am thiccer than anyone. But back to what I was saying," Jimin ranted to everyone for an hour.

By the time he was done, he needed water.

"Jungkook darling could you be a dear and get me some water?" Jimin asked me once he finished ranting.

"Sure hyung," I said practically asleep. I got up to get water and gave it to him.

Everyone finally left and it was me and Taehyung left.

Warning: Power Bottom Smut

(Tae-top JK-bottom)

"Let's go up to my room. I have something under these clothes for you~" I told him and we went to the room.

I pushed him onto the bed and shoved my tongue into his mouth. We were tongue kissing by now. I pushed my knee right onto his crotch. He gasped and let out a quiet moan.

"Sit hyungie~" I told him as I got up from him.

I started stripping and under my clothes was one of the black lacy pieces of lingerie I bought when I was at the mall with Jimin. I went back over to him and connected our lips again. At this point, I was sucking in his neck and undressing him as well.

I unbuttoned his shirt and got it off. Then I undid his pants and took them off too. I laid him down and straddled his hips while grinding deeply onto his very hard crotch.

I took his fingers and coated them with saliva. The lube was too far away to go and get.

He took one finger and laced it into my hole. His hands and fingers were really big which made the experience even better.

"Oh~! Hyungie more~" I moaned and he put another finger in me. He was now scissoring me as well as thrusting his fingers in and out of me.

I took his fingers out and lined myself up with his dick and slowly sunk onto it, hissing from the pain of no lube. After rolling my hips around for awhile, I started to ride him.

"Oh fuck baby boy~ I love it when you dominate like this," he praised me and I moaned at this.

"Hyung~! Ah~!" I started screaming in pleasure when he hit my sweet spot.

We were sharing a shiton of  tongue kisses and it was a really hot moment between us.

Tae's voice usually got so deep when we would fuck which makes the expeirence-for me-very enjoyable. Especially when he'd praise things into my ear or dirty talk to turn me on.

I kept going faster and Tae would thrust his hips up to match mine making him go even deeper.

The room was full of moans and groans as well as the bed squeaking pretty loudly.

"You look gorgeous baby boy when you ride me with this lacy lingerie on," he was touching up and down my body. He started to touch my member all over.

"Hyung I-I'm gonna cum," I told him panting with exhaustion.

"Me too baby," with a big breath in, he released into me. He was jerking me off which made me cum on his stomach.

I lift myself off of him and laid down next to him. I cuddled into his chest and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

sorry for not updating. im a lazy ass hoe. okay bye.