Chapter 이

Jimin's POV (First Person)
Finally it was time for dance. My favorite thing ever. I walked in and the instructor was a girl. I suddenly remember Jungkook was in this class too so I started looking for him.

"Yah! Shortie." I heard a voice say to me.

"Bish I ain't that short." I said and turned around to find that the owner of the voice was Jungkook. And that's when I noticed how much taller than me he was.

"How old are you" He asked me.

"17" I answered.

"Why is everyone older than me. I'm 16" He pouted cutely.

"Okay my name is Mrs. Lee. Line up we're gonna start by warming up and stretching and yes Mr. Choi you're allowed to talk to each other during this. Just make sure you are stretching. If you aren't we're gonna have some issues" The instructor said out of nowhere as said student slowly put his hand back down.

"Jungkook-ah how flexible are you" I asked the child.

"Um I don't know. I can't do anything special. I'm mostly good at running and endurance." Jungkook answered

"Come on you can't be that bad. Can you do this?" I asked as I sat on the floor a sit and reach.

"Well yeah I think so" He tried it and succeeded.

"See told you you weren't that bad." I told him and started doing my normal stretching routine which was probably not humanly possible but whatever.

"Okay yes yes I see you're flexible now stop flexing" He whined.

"How can you flex with just stretch-"

"Just no" He pouted again.

"Hah I can do something better than JK"

"Aish this hyung"

"Okay people you're done warming up now we have a bunch of pep rallies or whatever the hell you call them and crap to prepare for. Up on the screen here I'm gonna show you our routine this year." She explained and played the video.

"How is this modern dancing?" Someone asked.

"That's what we are going to do." She announced "I will tell you guys about your first project tomorrow"

There were a lot of groans coming from all directions.

"Yeah complaining definitely helps solve all your problems" She scoffed

"So I'm gonna teach you the basics of modern dancing today. Last year you learned the basics to just dancing then this year you picked a genre of dance" Mrs. Lee explained.

We all got up and spaced ourselves from each other. She started some random music and put it on loop and started to lead us slowly through it. I learned how to dance to it fast and started to get so lost in the music that even she froze and stared at what I was doing. The music stopped and I noticed everyone staring at me.

"Woah you good at this" She told me.

"T-Thank you ma'am" I said shyly.

We were released back into our changing quarters to change back into our normal clothes. After waiting for a couple minutes of talking the bell rang. I had lunch next period so I followed Jungkook to the cafeteria to meet his friends.

When I got there I recognized one of his friends from my science class that I sat next to with broad shoulders.

"Okay guys this is Jimin he's new and don't worry he's nice and cool" Jungkook introduced me to his friends. I counted 5 people there one of them stood out to me. He had pale skin-which he's Jorean but still. He had cat like eyes and cute pink lips- I mean what did someone say something.

"Jimin this is Kim Namjoon he breaks a lot of things so keep your possessions close to to you"

"The one with broad shoulders is Kim Seokjin. He's the mom of the group and he is boyfriends with Namjoon"

"This is Jung Hoseok who is too happy to be considered anything else and he does dancing like us but not our genre"

"Over there is Kim Taehyung. He is um very sweet" I saw Jungkook blush while he talked about Taehyung. I am definitely asking him about this later.

"And last we have Min Yoongi. He is on the basketball team and he likes to sleep too much"

I was frozen for a second. Hmm Min Yoongi... aw he's cute and looks very handsome. I decided to sit with everyone else and it didn't take long for everyone to get along. I noticed Yoongi always glared at everyone subconsciously and his glare was so...idk man I'm lost at words right now.

After a while the bell rang signalling the next period. It was my study hall period so I walked with Jungkook to the library. I did my homework the whole time and still was thinking about Yoongi. But then I remember something I needed to ask Jungkook about.

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting at lunch with my resring-bitch-face on with my friends and all of a sudden Jungkook showed up with this person. I take a look at this person and he looks so freaking cute. He had a cute face with beautiful features and sinfully plum, gorgeous lips that I could stare at all day. Jungkook introduced all of us to him and he quickly fit in with us. The bell went off and we started leaving the cafeteria. I ended up behind the new kid and I looked down for some reason and damn his ass is thicc. I was apparently staring at his ass long enough for well come up with many fantasies and also Hoseok to notice. He coughed taking me out of my trance. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think of him?" He questioned me.

"He's nice I guess" I answered.

Hoseok just laughed at me.

Jimin's POV

"So what do you think of your friends?" I asked Jungkook

"I think they're really nice and fun to be around" He answered truthfully.

"I see you seemed to enjoy talking about Taehyung there" I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Wh-what do y-you mean? I mean that'stotsllycrazyhe'sjustmyfriendandhe'sreallynicebutItotallywouldn'tlikehaveacrushonhimnoranything (that's totally crazy he's just my friend and he's really nice but I totally wouldn't like have a crush on him or anything)" Jungkook rushed very flustered now.

"Jeez you suck at lying" I informed him.

"Oh! Uh Jimin hyung can I have your number because we have a group chat and I want to add you to it" Jungkook changed the topic

I wasn't stupid but I kinda wanted everyone else's number *cough *cough Yoongi so I let him live and gave him my number. But this wasn't over.

this whole part was written at 1 in the morning also but im putting it out here today bc this story is pre written

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜