Chapter 싶구

Jimin's POV

This weekend the gang was going out to a restaurant and Yoongi was gonna pick me up in a couple of minutes because I ain't getting a driver's license after what happened last time...

Flashback

"Okay do that's the drive pedal. You need to park over there,"

I drove forward and around the cones. After that I just kept on going straight. I didn't know if I should stop.

"Park Jimin!" he yelled at me.

"What?!"

"Park Jimin!"

"Yes that's my name! What do you want?"

"Jimin! Park!"

"Okay now you're just saying my name for no reason!"

"For fucks sake! Park the car!"

"Ohh-"

We crashed into the perimeter of the parking lot.

"Ouch,"

"Okay so you failed your test,"

End of flashback

Anywayssss...Yoongi finally arrived. I put on black skinny jeans and a semi-formal dress shirt.

"Hey hyung!" I walked outside to Yoongi's car and got in.

"Hey Jimin," he said back. He drove us to the restaurant. Once we got there, we got out and met up with everyone else.

We went in and they seated us.

I was sitting next to Jungkook. (↓seating arrangment↓)

(yes i know my handwriting is the best thing you've ever seen

(yes i know my handwriting is the best thing you've ever seen. the colors are their coordinating mic colors. My handwriting has been deteriorating since 5th grade. sorry. :3)

(hoseok's mic is magenta now. when i drew this it was silver. the silver/grey is hoseok)

The waitress that sat us down was now taking our food orders. She looked at Jungkook and sent him and wink. He didn't notice because he was too busy trying to read the menu.

She came back with all of our waters. When she came back, I swear she pulled the collar of her shirt down to expose more of that area. Then she leaned over the poor maknae to give him his drink. Her boobs were practically in his face. This made Taehyung very jealous and mad. Once the waitress came back up from leaning over, he gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips. This made the waitress scoff and march away in anger.

When she was out of earshot, we all laughed so hard. It was really funny. We started telling our stories on how we found out we were gay.

"I was in an all boys school back in middle school. Everyone was rich. There was no one to gossip about. When the fourteenth if every month came by, I would receive a ton of cards and love letters. That's when I stepped back and thought about everything. I thought about how much I've been exposed to girls and boys. I knew way more about boy relationships because those were the only relationships in the school. I looked at how boys were mostly nicer than girls and they weren't bratty and unpleasant. (sometimes)," Seokjin told us.