Chapter 사

Jimin's POV

It was morning and I woke up feeling like I wanted to die. School's so boring that I want to not do it and everything sucks. I slowly put on my uniform and walk my thicc ass downstairs. Once I get down there I immediately noticed my parents left a note for me.

Chim,

We forgot to tell you that your father and I will be in America for business reasons. Please be good and do not buy a cat for christs sake. Anyways stay safe, don't go out past 11 and we love you <3

Eomma and Appa

Well damn they just leave me on my second day of school. Whatever I need to get going. I thought and looked at the time on my phone it read 7:10. I decided to go early because if I stay longer I'll probably decide to stay home. As I was walking to the bus stop I noticed someone else already there dressed in the same uniform as me. They reminded me of someone. Once I got closer to the stop I noticed it was that someone.

"Yoongi hyung! I didn't know you get on at the same stop as me" I laughed and went next to him.

"Yeah I didn't know either" His voice though it was low and it was so intimidating

"Wanna sit with me on the bus? I have no one to sit next to and it can be boring" He asked me putting me out of my trance

"Y-yeah I would love to" I cursed at myself for stuttering

A druggy looking man started walking towards us. I got kind of scared. Yoongi somehow noticed this and put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. Like really close. Like so close I could feel his breath going down my neck. His breath was so hot and I loved it.

"Jimin? Jimin. Jimin!" He said into my ear breaking my train of thought.

"W-what huh?"

"Aww you're so cute" He laughed and I blushed like mad

The bus finally arrived and he let me get on first. He's such a gentleman. I sighed lovingly once I sat down and he followed suite. On the way to school we talked and laughed. How can one be so cute when he laughs but so hot at the same time?

Yoongi's POV

I was waiting at my bus stop when I heard this really high pitched voice call for me. I spun around and saw Jimin. He was so cute running up to me. We talked about things when a methy looking guy walked past us. Jimin looked kinda scared so I put my adm around him to make him feel safer. I stayed there for a while until the guy went past us and let go of him. He was in a trance so I started calling his name.

"Jimin? Jimin. Jimin!" He finally snapped out of it and started stuttering something. I didn't think much of his stuttering but I just laughed at him and told him he was cute and he blushed.

Once the bus got here I let him on first. We sat down in a random seat and talked until we arrived at the stop closest to school. When we arrived at the stop we got off and started walking towards the school.

The moment Jimin saw Jungkook he started running towards him and they started talking.

Jimin's POV

"JUNGKOOKIE! HELP MY SEOUL" I screamed at him

"What hyung what happened?" He asked me

"Yoongi has the same bus stop at ne and we both got on the bus with each other" I whispered to him and started fangirling.

"Wait. Tell me all the details" He told me

"Okay so-" I started but was cut off by the bell signalling everyone to go into the building. I got so pissed and flipped the bell off.