I Love You (11)

I stand for a second before I leap at him, knocking him off his feet as my lips interlock with his and in this second, I go back to the time we first met, when we bumped into each other outside of Pandemonium, I thought he was intriguing then but never did I ever imagine I would be his wife. Then I go back to when he saved my life outside of my apartment when I got attacked, he was so arrogant and I just wanted to slap him and I tole myself I have to stay away fro him, but something about him meant I couldn't. We have been through so much together and it was all building up for this moment, and I can honestly say, I have never been happier. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Jace in this moment.

I don't know how long we spend together but when we pull apart, we are both trying to catch our breath,
"I take that as a yes then?" Jace says with a lighthearted chuckle,
"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I love you."

We spend the rest of the night laid talking on the floor of the conservatory looking at the stars,
"I think she will have hair just like you" Jace says as I was just dozing off,
"She? It could be a boy you know baby." I single closer into his chest.
"It's a girl, I can tell... trust me. And it will be as beautiful as you are."
"I love you Jace." I hear him tell me he loves me back as I drift off. This has been the best day of my life.

I wake up to Jace jumping out of his skin next to me,
"Jesus Alec, what are you doing here?" I try to readjust myself baring in mind that I am pretty sure I didn't get redressed after last night,
"I came to find out why no-one has seen you since last night. And seen as though it's now two in the afternoon, the institute went into free fall as the head was missing... although looking at how little you are both wearing, I can kind of guess what you have been up to all this time." Jace chuckles next to me and I can feel my face go bright red, kill me now.
"Well if you could maybe leave us to get dressed, we would be down a lot sooner." Jace added and Alec left. We both burst out laughing as we got dressed and headed back down to reality, what ever that may hold, I know that no matter what, nothing can spoil my mood...

I spoke too soon, as soon as I walked downstairs and the smell of this mornings breakfast hit my nostrils, a feeling too familiar hits me and I gag. Someone comes walking up to Jace to give the morning report but I cannot hold it much longer. I mumble to Jace to let him know where I am going and make a B-line to the nearest bathroom, Jace tried shouting after me but I cannot stop to wait for him. Before I know it I'm head first in the kitchen sink throwing up the picnic from last night, if only I had enough time to make it to the toilet. Jace comes in just seconds later and holds my hair back, he rubs my back whilst saying something to me but I cannot make it out over the roaring in my ears.
"Go Jace, you need to go to the meeting. You don't need to see this."
"In sickness and in health right babe?"
"Not yet. Go, I'm fine now." I still feel uneasy but he needs to be in the meeting and there's no point both of us missing out. After much reluctance he finally leaves me and I sit down on the dining table. I notice one of the many sketchpads I leave lurking around and start making plans for our nursery and the house. It'll be no time before this little one arrives so we need to start being more prepared.

I wake up to someone shaking me, I turn around and its Izzy, I jump up immediately and give her the biggest hug,
"Show me the ring then!" She says with an excited squeal,
"Wait, You knew he was going to ask? Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Plus I knew you'd be so happy. Tell me how it all went down." We had a quick catch up about what she missed whilst she was away, and how she went to Alicante to help out on a case they have about the vampires. We ended up going back to my room to start planning the wedding, I think Izzy is almost as excited as I am. It just makes the future seem even more exciting for us.