one - imagine

finn
hewwo

y/n
stfu bro

finn
lol
ANYway
i'm hosting a sleepover with
the IT cast
so like
you wanna come?

y/n
WTF YES
oml i'm SO FUCKING EXCITED

finn
KEWL
the cast will be coming at 6 so you
can come at 4 so we can hang out
alone for a while

y/n
will do bitch

y/n set her phone down and did a little happy jump. she hadn't seen the cast in forever, and she hadn't seen finn that much lately either. she was excited to hang out with him for a while, but was also nervous. she has had a crush on him for the longest time, but they're best friends and she was so scared she would ruin that if she told him. the only person she has ever told is sophia, and she's kept that secret pretty well.

y/n started to pack clothes and other necessities while listening to the beatles. it was the band she and finn listened to most. she saw that it was already 3, so she decided to leave so she could get some snacks.

time skip brought to you by all my bug bites currently making my life a living hell

y/n pulled up to finn's house. she unplugged her phone from the aux and put it in the back pocket of her jeans as she got out of the car. she opened the hatchback and gathered all the junk food she bought, as well as her overnight bag. her arms were heavy with plastic bags and she stumbled up the sidewalk to finn's house. she kicked the door as a way of knocking, because her arms and hands were too full to lift up. the door opened a few seconds later to reveal a smiling finn.

"bitch move out of the way, this shit's hella heavy!" she exclaimed. he jumped out of the way, and she rushed inside.

finn's pov

i was laying on the couch, watching the politician on netflix, when i heard a bang on the door. i paused the show and got up, heading to the front door. i looked out the peephole to see y/n, arms laden with bags. i opened the door and smiled, but before i could say anything she yelled "bitch move out of the way, this shit's hella heavy!"

i laughed a bit and jumped out of the way, and she quickly walked inside and straight into the kitchen. she set the bags down on the kitchen island, and took off her backpack with overnight stuff in it and tossed it into the living room.

"fuck bro i gotta work out more, that shit hurted," she said, out of breath.

i laughed, and brought my arms out for a hug.
"come here bitch."

she smiled and ran into my arms, hugging me tightly. "i haven't seen you in like 20 years," she said, her cheek smushed against my chest.

"i know, we're both just so busy," i said sadly and i pulled away. i brushed some hair out of her face, and she smiled, eyes twinkling. god, she is so gorgeous. i definitely made a mistake by falling for her, seeing as we're the best of friends and she would never like me like that, but i couldn't help it. she's so funny, and so beautiful. she's so kind but shy at the same time. i love her unforgiving laugh, and the way her eyes have a twinkle i've never seen in anyone else. i realized i was staring at her and shook my head slightly and looked away.