twenty two - imagine (part 2/2)

still aged up :))

your pov

i was in the shower, washing my hair. i thought i heard a noise, and i furrowed my brows.

"hello?" no one responded, so i figured i was just hearing things. i continued showering in peace. when i was finished, i pulled open the curtain. i reached for my towel, and it wasn't there.

"what?" i whispered. i looked around, and both the clothes i was wearing before i got in the shower and the clothes i was going to wear afterward were gone. "what the hell?" i wondered aloud. i kept looking around, then a horrible realization dawned on me. finn. i bet he was getting back at me for what i did a few weeks ago.

i groaned, and squeezed out my hair over the sink, as it was dripping all over the place. i marched over to the door and peeked my head out. i saw finn on the bed.

"finn wolfhard, give me my clothes right now." i demanded. he smirked and got up.

"i don't think i will. this is good payback for the little audience you brought in a couple weeks ago."

"this is so not the same thing!" i complained.

he shrugged. "sucks to suck." he bopped my nose.

"ooo if i could come out there right now, you'd be dead wolfhard!"

"why dontcha? you got a show, now i get a show." i glared at him and clenched my teeth.

"you think you're gonna get something out of this don't you! well it's not funny and i'm not gonna give you what you want." i slammed the door and crossed my arms.

"what are you gonna do? sit in there all day?" he asked through the door.

"better than being naked in front of you for the first time," i snapped back. he sighed.

"fine with me. but you'll have to come out eventually!" i scoffed. this was ridiculous. and childish. i looked around the bathroom and got a genius idea. i walked over to the shower and started pulling off the shower curtain. i wrapped it around my body and made sure it was covering me, and i cracked open the door.

"already giving up, huh?" he said tauntingly. i peeked my head out and saw he was laying on the bed again.

"you could say that," i grinned as i stepped fully out. his face was painted with disbelief.

"you can't do that! that's cheating!" he exclaimed.

"not cheating, i'm just smarter than you," i laughed evilly and grabbed my clothes. i walked back to the bathroom and turned around at the last minute. "you'll get what you want eventually." i winked at him and closed the door. damn, i'm good.

not sure if this was good tho??
i feel like this kinda had friends vibes
anyway byeeeee!
-mads💖