nine - imagine

your pov

it was the day of the emmy's, and you were so excited. your new hit show had 4 nominations, and you couldn't wait to see if you guys won.

you and the rest of your cast all got out of the limo. the cast consisted of jennifer aniston, chris evans, tom holland, sophia lilis, and andy samberg. you guys all posed for separate shots and then for shots all together on the red carpet. you were nervous, but so excited at the same time.

you guys eventually got seated at your table after mingling with other stars at the popular award show. you finally got comfortable and was chatting with sophia when andy caught your attention.

"hey! y/n!" you looked over at him and raised your eyebrows expectantly. "can you go get me some wine?" you rolled your eyes.

"am i even allowed at the bar?" i asked.

he shrugged. "might as well try!" i laughed and shook my head.

"fine," i said as i got up. i started walking away when i heard andy yell "red wine please!" i gave him a thumbs up and continued on my journey to the bar. i had to squeeze past many famous people, and i was a little flustered by the time i reached my destination.

"a glass of red wine please," i said to the bartender. he nodded and walked off. i stood there waiting for about a minute until he came back. i took the glass and thanked him. i turned around and instantly collided into someone. the glass of wine dumped all over his white dress shirt and i covered my mouth with one hand. i looked up to see who it was.

the one and only finn wolfhard.

"i'm soooo sorry. oh my god i'm such a klutz. i'm so sorry!" i rambled on. he chuckled a little, which made my heart skip a beat.

"it's fine, really. it adds character to this boring white shirt," he assured me. i stopped my rambling and smiled at him. i turned around and grabbed a napkin, starting to dab at his shirt. i focused on trying to soak up some of the mess, but it was no use. he softly grabbed my hand to make me stop, and took the napkin out of it.

"it's okay," he looked my straight in the eyes. i couldn't help but blush a little. he was cute. like REALLY cute.

"you can tell everyone it's my fault," i told him with a huge grin on my face.

"oh i definitely will," he smiled back. i realized i needed a new glass of wine, so i turned around to face the bar and asked the bartender for another glass. i set the old one on the counter. i turned back to finn, and he was pulling something out of the inside pocket of his tux. it was his phone.

"how about i get your number?" he asked, holding his phone out to me. i took it and typed my number in. i handed it back.

"oh, i never told you my name!" i exclaimed.

"oh but i already know it y/n." i gasped. finn wolfhard knew who i was?

"wow. i did not expect that," i laughed. he joined, and the bartender put the new glass on the counter. i grabbed it. "i should probably head back," i said, a little bit sad.

"yeah, me too," he said, looking back at his own table. "oh! i almost forgot!" he walked up to the counter and ordered a champagne. "ansel would not have been happy if i had forgotten this," he said as he swiftly grabbed the champagne flute from the bartender.

"i'm sorry again about your shirt."

"it's seriously fine! don't worry!" we both smiled at each other one last time before parting ways. i walked back to my table, gave the glass to andy, and sat down. sophia looked at me suspiciously.

"what?" i asked.

"your face is so red!" i covered my face with my hands and laughed.

howdy!
this is another one inspired by an imagine i read, but i don't know which one.
hope it was good!
also, thanks for over 200 reads! i appreciate it!
i meant to update sometime this week, but i ended up not doing it. sorry!
see you guys next time!💖
-mads