thirty seven - imagine

requested!

i eagerly knocked on millie's door, fumbling with my bags. she opened it with her signature grin, and i grinned back.

"hey love!" she stepped out of the way so i could get inside and put my stuff down.

"hey to you!" i stepped inside and plopped my bags down.

"you look absolutely gorgeous!" her eyes widened as she got a better look at me. i gave her a quick hug.

"thank you, i was feeling really hot when i was getting ready today," i flipped my hair dramatically.

"as you should!" she giggled. "i love the sparkles!"

"yeah i look like i'm about to go clubbing, but oh well." i glanced at a mirror in her front entry as she laughed.

"c'mon, let's go downstairs!" she said excitedly. i was a little late to arrive, so everyone else was already here. i quickly picked up my stuff to bring downstairs and followed millie.

finn's pov

i laughed loudly at a stupid joke gaten had made when i saw millie walking down the stairs, y/n trailing after her. i stopped laughing and blinked several times. her hair was casually flipped over and slightly messy. she had gorgeous green eyeshadow that made her eyes pop, and glitter dusting her cheekbones. her lips shined in the dim lights of the basement, and i just wanted to kiss all the lip gloss right off of her. she wore a casual dusty pick lace tank top with a chunky gray sweater over top, ripped jeans, and reeboks. and i swore she had a dusting of glitter over her chest that glistened just as much as the glitter on her face. god, i'm falling even deeper for her now-

"my eyes are up here, finn," i heard her voice twinkle as she sat down next to me. i blinked and looked away, scoffing.

"you wish," i tried to regain my cool, but failed.

"do i?" she grinned as she leaned her head toward me.

"yeah, who wouldn't want this," i said, motioning toward myself.

"i could think of a few people," she whispered. noah laughed and gave her a high five. i rolled my eyes, but i couldn't keep the grin off my face.

your pov

i talked and laughed with the cast, which was normally how we started our sleepovers. i could tell finn's eyes have been on me pretty much since i came down, but i wasn't complaining. in fact, it made my heart flutter every time i caught him staring. i swear me and him had a thing going on, but neither of us really addressed it. the only person i really told that i liked him was millie. a while ago, we had a sleepover (and a few shots) and i ended up telling her, even though i swore to myself that i would keep it a secret. it's not like i'm going to act on my feelings anyway.

"okay, truth or dare!" millie clapped. we all got ready, and shuffled our positions so we were sitting next to someone else. this was something we often did at sleepovers so everyone would get a chance to talk to everyone else. millie and finn were sitting opposite me, and i could feel both of their eyes on me. i ignored it, and asked who wanted to start. we dove in, sadie having to reveal her most embarrassing moment, which made us all laugh our asses off.