twenty nine - imagine (r.t. / f.w.)

okay so pretend they made an IT movie between the 2017 and 2019 ones, in which the losers are older teens.
your character is dating richie ;)

"action!"

me and the losers were cleaning my room, because my parents threatened to take away my driving privileges if i didn't get it cleaned in the next couple days. i was organizing stuff in my desk. rich, eds, stan, and bev were putting away my laundry, and mike, bill, and ben were sorting out the piles of junk that were taking over my room.

"why dontcha wear this the next time we make out?" i heard richie say from behind me. i turned around, and he had the top drawer of my dresser open. he was holding up a lace bra, with a huge smirk on his face.

"richard!" i yelled as i stomped over to him. i heard stan mutter "trouble in paradise" and i shot him a glare. i turned my attention back to richie. i snatched the bra from his hands and threw it back in the drawer. "there won't be a next time if you do shit like that." i slammed the drawer shut, but it didn't fully close.

because finn's fingers were in the way.

"fuck!" he yelled as he shook his hand out. my eyes widened and i covered my mouth with my hand. this definitely wasn't part of the script, but i figured we could improvise until the directors told us to cut.

"rich, i'm so sorry!" i exclaimed. i softly grabbed his hand and examined it.

"it's fine, doll face. shit happens." i gave him a sympathetic look because i still felt bad. "but... you could still do something to make up for it." he pointed to his lips and raised his brows.

i smiled. what a charming jackass.

i put my hands on his face and gave him a loving kiss. he pulled me in by the waist, being careful with the fingers i just smashed. we pulled away. i rested my forehead on his and gave him heart eyes. he reciprocated, then we heard a gag behind us.

"you guys are gross," stan complained.

"being in love is gross?" richie asked, turning around to look at him.

"yes," eddie butt in.

"eh, i don't really care. i still have my girl," richie shrugged, then slapped my ass.

"don't be an asshat," i warned him, then i softened. "let's get you some ice."

"CUT!"

we all relaxed, and i grabbed finn's hand.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry." i inspected it again, and it was already starting to bruise.

"y/n, it's fine," he reassured me with a smile. i raised my brows. "seriously! it's okay!" i gave him one last skeptical look before letting go of his hand.

"you still probably need ice."

"yeah, i'll get some," he waved me off. "also sorry for slapping your ass out of script," he laughed.

i giggled. "it's fine. makes up for the broken fingers."

andy came over.

"AMAZING job you guys. that was the best full cast improv i've ever seen! great way to cover up a mistake." we all smiled at his praise. "okay finn, let's get you some ice."

short but sweet
i hope the changes between real life and the characters made sense, it was kinda hard to figure out what should be written as finn and what should be written as richie.
i really want to write, i just need the time/inspiration
also, we're getting closer to 10k reads😳
keep commenting and voting!🥰
-mads💖