five - imagine (part 2/2)

2 weeks later

your pov

jimmy had invited me back to his show to do a little comedy segment. i was getting ready at the studio, touching up my makeup when i heard a knock on the door. i quickly got up and opened it to reveal a producer.

"okay your live comedy segment with jimmy starts in five minutes, so i gotta take you backstage."

"cool! let's go!" i said, a little jittery but mostly just excited. we walked to the backstage area and watched the countdown clock tick down to zero. jimmy started saying his lines, and i waited for my cue. when he said it, i walked out and started my lines. it was going pretty well. i was trying really hard not to laugh at some of the things that were said, and i had to look at anything but jimmy to prevent myself from busting out laughing. i said one of my lines, but was interrupted by a male voice. i furrowed my eyebrows and looked around, not expecting the interruption. i saw a door open on one of the sides of the set and looked toward it.

finn wolfhard appeared from behind the door, his curls looking perfect. he was in a navy blue velvet suit with a bow tie to match. my eyes widened and i looked at jimmy, who was glancing between us, smirking.

"how you doin'?" finn said, leaning against the counter. i busted out laughing and he did too, breaking character. we both looked at each other and tried to stop laughing, even though it was very hard. we had some sort of connection right away. i looked into his beautiful brown eyes, and he looked into my e/c ones. he opened his arms for a hug, and i walked toward him.

i wrapped my arms around his torso, as he was taller than me, and he wrapped his arms down around me. we stayed like that for a second. it just felt right. we broke apart and smiled at each other.

"nice to meet you!" he exclaimed.

"nice to meet you too!" i said back.

"how is it like meeting your celebrity crush?" jimmy butt in.

"awesome!" "so cool." me and finn both responded. we looked at each other. i couldn't believe it.

"wait are you being serious? i'm your celebrity crush?" i asked him.

"yeah! and i already know i'm yours because you said it on national television 2 weeks ago." we both laughed, my cheeks turning a rosy pink.

"well sorry guys, that's all we have time for in this segment, see you after commercial!" jimmy said to the camera. the cameras turned off and everyone relaxed a bit. me and finn walked off the set, chatting.

"i didn't know you were gonna be on tonight!" i said to finn.

"yeah jimmy wanted it to be a big surprise," finn chuckled.

"i'll have to make sure to thank him," i said, looking up at finn and grinning.

"me too."

we talked for a while, which was great, as we seemed to just click. we exchanged numbers when we eventually both had to leave.

"i'll see you around," he said with a big smile.

"i'll be sure of it," i smiled back.

idk if this was good or not lol
hope you guys enjoyed it!
i'll hopefully update again today, but we'll see!
see you guys later!💖
-mads