twenty - imagine

you sat at your spot on the couch at the wolfhard residence. you were watching tv with finn and nick. you blinked a couple times. your eye was bothering you. you got up and headed to the bathroom. you examined your eye, and saw absolutely nothing in it, and no eyelashes that were turned the wrong way. you sighed and walked back to the living room.

"anything wrong?" finn asked, grabbing your hand softly as you went by.

"it just kinda feels like there are like, 12 eyelashes in my eye."

he snickered. "sucks to suck." you kicked him and chuckled. "but for real, i think my mom has some eye drops you can try. maybe that'll help."

"finn, i'm horrible with eye drops. you know that," you looked at him, an amused expression on your face.

"i mean, it's worth trying," he shrugged.

"i suppose," you sighed. he launched himself off the couch and retrieved the eye drops from the bathroom. he came back, holding up the drops with his hand behind them like a beauty guru (i do this all the damn time). you laughed.

"okay, i'll sit on the couch and you can sit on the floor, and i'll put them in your eye."

"oh god," you muttered.

you sat on the floor beneath his legs and leaned your head back between his knees.

"well hello," he wiggled his eyebrows at you. you slapped his leg. "okay, now relax." you took an exaggerated deep breath. he took his fingers and softly pulled back your eyelid so he could get the drops in.

you immediately started giggling. you bit your lip to hold back your laughter, but you just couldn't. you kept laughing, for no reason at all. finn gave you a stern look. you took a real deep breath this time.

"okay i'm good. do it." he sighed. he pulled your eye open again and held the dropper above your eye. your eye started twitching shut by instinct. finn made a noise of exasperation. "i'm sorry! i'm not doing it on purpose!" you exclaimed. "just put it over my eye and do it immediately."

you guys got situated again, but this time, he squeezed the bottle right when he had it over your eye. you accidentally closed your eye again, and only some of it got in your eye.

"bRUH," finn said sarcastically. "okay one more, and COOPERATE THIS TIME!" he fake yelled.

"OKAY!" you fake yelled back. you laid your head back down, and started squirming. you kicked your legs around, giggling.

"i'm gonna kill you," he looked into your eyes.

"i'm sorry," you said between laughs. "i'M nERvOus!" he snickered and shook his head at your poor attempt at comedy.

"okay, we're gonna have to try something else. get up," he told you. you did as he told, and he got up too. "nick, i'll need your help too. y/n, lay on the floor." you gave him a "what the hell?" look. "just do it."

you blew air through your nose in a laugh and got down on the floor. you laid on your back. finn sat on your stomach, and held your arms down. you made a 😳 face and so did nick. "iT's NOt wEIrD UnLesS yOU maKe It WeiRd," was finn's response. "okay, nick, put the eye drops in."

nick copied finn's actions from earlier and held your eye open. you couldn't wiggle around now, and nick had a stronger hold on your eye so your eye couldn't flick shut like with finn.

"come on, put the drop in!" you exclaimed. nick squeezed the bottle and a drop greeted your eye. you blinked so your eye would get used to it.

"see? not so bad," finn exclaimed. you smiled and grabbed his cheeks with your recently released arms. you pulled his face to yours and placed a shameless kiss on his lips.

"thank you, bubba."

"no problem, baby," he grinned back. he leaned down and kissed you again, this time moving his lips slowly against yours. you reciprocated.

"you guys are nasty. please don't make out on the floor," nick put the bottle of eye drops on the table as he finally stood up.

"too late," finn said breathlessly in between kisses.

😗✌️
hello party people!
how're y'all FEELIN
this was inspired by the fact that i cannot take eye drops😌✨
also sorry if it's all over the place, my dad was watching uncut gems while i was writing this so i kept getting distracted lmao
anyway, it's late and i'm TIRED so
byeeeee
-mads💖