twenty six - imagine (r.t.)

a richie imagine??? i think yes.
not a richie x reader, but i don't have another book to put this in :))
ages 18/19, all the losers are still in derry

richie has been acting really weird lately, and me and bev decided to investigate. i volunteered to search richie's apartment to see if i could find anything incriminating.

i walked up the path to his apartment slowly. i made sure his car wasn't in the driveway. to my luck, it wasn't. i walked a little quicker. i found his hidden spare key and used it to open the door. i made sure i locked it behind me.

his apartment was a bit messy, but not terrible. i had been over a few times when we hang out, but not too often. we normally hung out at bill's or something.

i found his bedroom and cracked open the door. there were some piles of clothes on the floor, and his dresser and nightstand were cluttered. but overall pretty clean.

"okay..." i sighed as i assessed the situation. where to start? i guess the bed?

i moved the blankets around to see if there was anything buried. nothing. i scanned the surface of his nightstand for anything suspicious. i wasn't even sure what i was looking for. i opened the drawer of his nightstand. i snorted at the amount of condoms. there were about 2 boxes worth, but they were just loose in the foil packaging. i sifted through them, and didn't really find anything.

i closed the drawer, and opened the door to his closet. my eyes were attacked by many bright hawaiian patterned shirts. they've been his trademark since middle school. i didn't see anything, so i closed the door.

but i heard more than the click of the door being shut. my face paled as i realized the front door was being opened. i quickly searched around for where i should go, and dove under the bed. i was lucky, as there wasn't much under there. i also felt like i was hidden enough, so that was a good thing.

i heard... kissing sounds? oh shit. richie's probably with one of his hoes. maybe that's his secret, that he's hooking up with some chick. i heard footsteps getting closer, and the bedroom door opened. yep, definitely him making out with someone. they moved towards the bed and laid down.

they were whispering unintelligible things to each other in between kisses i assume, when i realized it was two male voices. holy shit! i bet that's what he's hiding; his sexuality! i tried to listen to see who it was, even though there were definitely morality issues with that. wait, hold up. is that-

"eddie..." richie spoke breathlessly. my eyes widened and my mouth fell open. HOLY FUCK!! i always had a hunch, but i didn't think it would actually happen! i tried to hold in my shock.

things were getting a bit heated above me, getting a bit more explicit. i heard one of them open a drawer. the condom drawer! i heard one get ripped open. i gagged quietly, and covered my ears.

time skip brought to you by all the fantastic clothes i bought today (mostly from goodwill😌✨✨)

it had been a half hour, and it seemed like things were slowing down. i tried not to listen to their live action porno, but it was hard considering i was a couple feet from them and, you know, under the bed. they got up.

"it gets better every time," richie whispered to eddie. ew ew ew ew ewewew.

"it's all you and your delicious-" i scrambled to cover my ears before i heard anything more. this was literally the grossest thing i had ever experienced. i could see their feet move toward the door, and they walked out. i breathed a sigh of relief and uncovered my ears.