II

'Vincent!' Skeppy and BadBoyHalo shouted, running around. 'Damn, I'm losing hunger...' Skeppy said, attempting to kill a cow. 

Vincent emerged from a nearby cave. 'Hey guys, I need to go now.'

Skeppy and Bad looked at each other with confusion. 'You do realise that we are stuck in the game... right?' 

a6d looked shocked. 'No way!! This is going to be so cool!' a6d looked genuinely excited. 'It's hardcore, none of us can die. NO mlg water, no stupid risks, NO trolling. Both of you. This is serious, if we die, we're gone forever...' Bad scolded.

Skeppy nodded, and a6d looked put out, but agreed anyway. 'I guess, we need to progress in the game. Maybe if we get achievements, or beat the ender dragon or something...' Skeppy trailed off. 

'Ok, Skeppy, kill animals. a6d, mine wood and build a shelter. I'll get cobble,' Bad dictated. Nobody refused. This was serious business. 

As the sun was setting, everybody gathered back at the small shelter that a6d built. Bad, while mining cobblestone, came across some coal, so torches were in abundance. Skeppy had killed enough animals that there was enough wool to make beds and there was also enough food to last about 5 days. 

a6d crafted the beds and came up with a cunning plan. He put Skeppy and BadBoyHalo's bed next to each other, similarly to what he did before. He jumped straight into bed.

Skeppy entered the bedroom and gaped when he saw the beds. He immediately knew did that, and growled. He couldn't hit Vincent, but wanted to so badly. He moved his bed quickly before Bad got hysterical about it. 

'Quickly Bad! We don't want monsters spawning!'

'I'm coming!' Bad replied, a little further away. He come in and closed the door. Skeppy and a6d were already sleeping, so he just hopped into bed. 

~~~

Fortunately, the night passes quicker than in real life, so it was day again. 

'Go and get some iron from a cave or something... don't dig down. Staircase down.' Skeppy actually followed Bad's advice. He didn't want the risk of dying, now that Minecraft and this world cost him his life. 'a6d go with him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid...' 

Skeppy spat and snorted. 'Me! Doing stupid things! I'm always take things seriously!' 

BadBoyHalo rolled his eyes. 'Yeah, like the time you trolled me and almost killed me. Or there's the time when you dug down and almost died in a lava pit. Or there's when you did some mlg water and almost forgot to place the water...'

Ok ok, I can be stupid, I'll be going now...' Skeppy interrupted and left the house with a6d. 

Bad put some food into the furnace and while it was cooking, he thought about Skeppy. Yes he could be annoying, yes he was most of the time, a stupid muffin. But how were they still friends? After all they had been through. 'We must have something special...' BadBoyHalo muttered under his breath. 

He picked the food out of the furnace, as soon as a6d ran in. 

'Bad, come quick. Skeppy needs help. From you...'

Thank you for reading part 2 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD