IV

Skeppy and BadBoyHalo jumped and tried to wipe their tears. 'Yeahh, uh we are fine...' Skeppy lied, believably.

'Ooook...' a6d replied, not completely convinced, but thought no more about it.

'We should probably sleep now, we don't want muffined beasts coming after us,' Bad insisted, throwing the other beds out his inventory to their rightful owners.

'Hmmm muffined beasts, that's a new one,' a6d chuckled.

'What do you mean?'

'Ahhh never mind...'

'Ok,' Bad chirped, while hopping into bed, and soon enough it was day again. The 3 woke up again inside the cave and decided between them that should go mining together. They hadn't collected any iron yet, and it was already the 3rd day. 

a6d made a crafting table and BadBoyHalo crafted some tools for all of them. He distributed the food evenly and assigned routes. 

~~~

After strip-mining and exploring the cave, they had around half a stack of iron, which was pretty decent. Full iron armour was crafted first and shared between them. Skeppy got the leggings, Bad got the helmet and boots, and a6d got the chest-plate. They all received iron swords, and an iron pickaxe was made for diamonds. 

~~~

After mining at y level 11 for a whole day, BadBoyHalo was the first to stumble upon some diamonds. He quickly sent a message in chat saying so and mined them quickly with the iron pickaxe. 

However, things weren't so bright for a6d. He had run into a mob-infested cave and got hurt pretty badly. He did heal eventually, but the fight left him in shock. He gladly left the strip-mine and cave he was in. 

Skeppy was pretty much bored. He had strip-mined for over 100 blocks and hadn't run into anything except redstone and the occasional iron. When he saw that Bad had found dianmonds, he internally rejoyced. 

After arriving at the diamonds, the 3 had a small regrouping and smelted all the ores and sorted them into chests, which was Bad's shrewd idea. The diamonds were mined. A four vein. 

~~~

They spent a few days in the mine collecting resources, but on the 3rd day, Skeppy ran into something dangerous. An abandoned mineshaft, located in a ravine. He wasn't ready for what he was going to face. He was only full iron with a diamond helmet. 

He was strip-mining, trying to stay awake. It was really boring. Suddenly he stumbled upon a cobweb, and a cave spider spawner. 'Uhhh I need some help,' he posted in chat, getting worried. He screamed when he was knocked over and poisoned. 'HELP ME!' He posted while getting knocked off the railings. 

He fell, closing his eyes, not ready for what was about to happen to him.

Thank you for reading part 4 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD