III

BadBoyHalo froze. 'Why me?' 

'I don't know, just come quickly... It's urgent...' Somehow, Bad wasn't convinced. 

'If you are trolling me, it's not funny...'

'No, I'm deadly serious.' 

BadBoyHalo sprinted after a6d towards the cave system. 'Skeppy isn't hurt... right?' 

'Of course not, he wants to speak to you.'

Bad suddenly had a thought that dominated his mind. It made him blush, but nobody could see it through his Minecraft skin. 'Don't try and set me up with Skeppy, a6d!' 

'No no, can you get it in your head that we are not trolling in any way,' groaned a6d, regretting all the times he trolled Bad. The more he trolls, the more suspicious Bad becomes. 

Finally, they reach the cave system, and BadBoyHalo being the organised person he was, brought all the beds with him. 'Skeppy is down there,' a6d signalled and Bad climbed carefully into the steep cave, the walls getting darker and darker...

Suddenly, he spotted a figure sitting down on the stone, facing the large ravine ahead. Bad approached him slowly, and sat beside him. Skeppy didn't really acknowledge Bad's presence, so when BadBoyHalo placed his hand on Skeppy's shoulder, he jumped.

'You okay...' Bad asked, with a worried tone to his voice.

'Yeah, I'm fine...' Skeppy responded, showing no emotion. 

'Well, you certainly don't look fine.'

'Fine, I lied. I have a secret.'

'You can trust me,' BadBoyHalo said, convincingly. He had never betrayed anyone before. 

'That's the thing, I have trust issues. I have a complicated past...' Skeppy reluctantly mumbled.

'I guess we share that... I have anxiety and anger issues...' Bad comforted, not scared in the slightest to tell Skeppy his problems. Skeppy's face hinted a smile for a couple of seconds before it faded. 

'There is something you are still not telling me...' Bad urged. 

'It's just that... I miss my home. I miss my sister, I miss my parents. I MISS MY LIFE. Why did this happen to us? Then there is the risk of any one of us dying and I can't afford to lose you to my stupid troll idea. It is just too much for me to take, and I'm not handling it well!' 

BadBoyHalo was shocked. It had only been a couple of days, and Skeppy was feeling home-sick. He couldn't blame him though. This wasn't normal. He looked back at Skeppy and gasped when I saw tears rolling down his cheek. 

'Minecraft is literally my career and life, but now I feel isolated with nobody...' Skeppy sniffled. 

I immediately pulled him into a hug, and I was feeling so sorry for him that I began crying too. We were just sitting in a cave, hugging each other, crying. 

'Uhh are you guys okay?'

Thank you for reading part 3 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD