XVI

Skeppy

'So wait. You're saying that he might still be alive!' I screamed. 'Yeah...' BadBoyHalo replied, unenthusiastically. I raised an eyebrow. 'Why aren't you happy? You've just realised that your best friend might not have died!' 

'I know... there's just something fishy about this situation.' 

'Like Mr Squeegie fishy?' 

'This is no time for jokes Skeppy.'

'Ok... is it time for Mr Squeegie?' 

'Skeppy...'

'I'll shut up... geez!'

There was a moment of thoughtful silence between us, before I asked Bad a question.

'Bad, what's going through your mind?' 

'The fact that a6d is trying to convince us that he is dead and we don't know why. Does he want to scare us and kill us? Does he want us to collaborate peacefully without him? Does he want to stay away from us? I don't know!' Bad shouted, releasing all his frustration.

'Ok, Bad. You need to calm down. Your being too loud.' I said soothingly, not realising that I was using lyrics from a song. 

'You think this is a joke. Well let me tell you. This is not a joke! Everything is a joke to you! Troll here, troll there... It is stressing me out! I can't work with you anymore, your too much for me to handle.' 

I gasped. Bad left the shelter, as tears began streaming from my eyes. I had just lost the only person who really cared for me. More than they cared for anybody else and it was my fault. Everything was my fault.

I didn't know what to do, at this point. I seriously didn't. I no longer had anybody to talk to, or to help me. I guess our friendship wasn't enough to withstand hard times. It was BadBoyHalo who kept our friendship together. I just messed things up in the shadows.

I tried to stop the tears from flowing out my eyes, but I couldn't. I checked on Bad through the door, and he was shooting the ender dragon. I was meant to be out there helping him. 

BadBoyHalo

I had messed up big time. I had let my temper get the better of me and I had hurt Skeppy. Maybe something that I'll never be able to fix. I needed to realise that Skeppy meant no harm and just liked trolling every now and then. Or more like all the time. 

All of my emotions were playing up. I couldn't look at Skeppy. I couldn't see him crying over what I just said. I was a muffin. A stupid muffin. 

I needed to learn how to control my temper, especially through hard times. I was stressed enough, knowing that a6d was dead. Or maybe not, nobody knows. I let my stress impact other people. Skeppy didn't deserve what I said about him.

Skeppy

I deserved everything he said about me. I was not a serious person and Bad kept his feelings bottled up for so long that I couldn't tell how stressed he was. I wanted to say sorry, but I doubt he'd ever forgive me. He'd forgiven me too many times already.

I was an idiot for not realising. It was my responsibility as a friend to help Bad through situations like that and I wasn't there for him. Instead I just made things worse. 

I always made things worse. For everyone and everything.

Thank you for reading part 16 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD