XII

BadBoyHalo

I ran back to the house, my breathing shallow. The sun was starting to set, and I was really worried about a6d. I had so many questions. Where did he go?! Why did he go?! When did he go?! 

I opened the new door and ate some steak to replenish my hunger. I was so out of breath that I couldn't speak properly. 

'a6d... gone... -ssing...' I forced my voice.

'What did you say,' Skeppy asked calmly. 

I composed myself and took a deep breath in. 'a6d has gone missing.'

Skeppy looked shocked. 'You're kidding, right?!' 

'When have I ever made a joke about something serious?!' I retorted.

Skeppy bit his lip and looked genuinely scared. He stood up, all of a sudden and started pacing around the house. 'He could die! He could get hurt, and we'd know nothing!' 

'Isn't that why he left? He wanted to be away from us.' I insisted, calming myself down.

'Well, we need to go and find him as soon as possible.'

'Why?!'

'He could get hurt, and I would blame myself if he died!' Skeppy said angrily. I could see that he was panicking and his emotions weren't in control. I placed my hand on Skeppy's shoulder and he stopped pacing. I felt his muscles relax.

'We need to do this strategically. We shouldn't split up, we should search the map section by section.' I planned, determined to solve our problems with a6d. 

'Great, so I'm stuck with you.'

'SKEPPY! You've been with me for the last month!' 

'Good point.' 

'We really should set off now, I don't want anything bad happening to a6d...'

'Yeah, I'll take everything in this chest...' he signalled to the ore chest. 'You take everything in the farming chest.' I obliged and we were ready to set off soon enough. 

By this time, the sky was dark and the stars twinkled like diamonds. I was afraid to go out at night, but we couldn't sleep unless we were all in bed. I was cautious of my surroundings as we stepped outside the door, and Skeppy was already sprinting off into the south of the map. 

'Hey, wait up!' I called. 'There's no time to dilly-dally.' Skeppy said firmly. 'Come, quickly.' I was used to being bossed about, but this time I had no problem with it. I had saved Skeppy's life and he might need to save mine. 

We ran over extreme hills and through icy biomes. I was glad I had some armour on me to keep me warm. It felt like we had been running for days. We camped out a few times and shared stories and jokes, but the journey carried on. It had been over a few weeks, and we were all battered. 

I had improved almost 50% in killing mobs and Skeppy didn't troll me once. That just proved how many situations he didn't take seriously. I was having a great time, spending it with Skeppy.

Then in the distance of a misty night, we saw something glowing, was it a star?

Or was it a torch... 

Thank you for reading part 12 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD