VII

Skeppy

I spotted BadBoyHalo, who was pushing a cow. 'Uhhh, what's the point in pushing a cow?'

'It was in my way.'

'You know what. I'm not even going to question it.' I replied, sensibly, wanting to slap my forehead. 'I uhhh, got something for you Bad...' 

'Me tooo! I got something for you!' 

I shivered with excitement. The thought of a present from Bad made me happy somehow. 

'I want to seeee!' Bad shrieked, piercing my ears. I have always wondered how his voice was so high-pitched. 'We'll throw it out of our inventories together...' I agreed, '3, 2, 1, throw!' I dragged the tulip out of my inventory in front of him, and in return got something back. A cornflower! My favourite flower in Minecraft. How did he know? 

I would forever treasure this flower, it would remind me of BadBoyHalo. 

BadBoyHalo

It's a tulip! I love tulips! I looked up at Skeppy and held the tulip. He was holding the cornflower I gave him and we smiled, simultaneously. 'I think it's time to head back and find a6d...' I trailed off, breaking the sweet silence. Skeppy nodded, so we set of back to the house. 

a6d

I found it! Yes, the helmet! It's perfect to convince BadBoyHalo that Skeppy was trying to troll him, and he'll never be able to get his armour back! Then maybe I can break them up forever, and then I can have Skeppy to myself, and BadBoyHalo can get a sense of what I was feeling. Isolation and loneliness. 

I snickered and shivered with the power of revenge flowing through me. I tossed Bad's helmet in an empty slot in my personal chest. When they come home, the fun will begin, and it can't be that hard. They fight all the time. 

Skeppy

Me and BadBoyHalo were casually strolling through the fields and forest towards our house, and as the sun began to set, I turned and faced the sky. 'You know, Bad. I don't know what I would do without you...' I could feel the tension calm down, and Bad walked up right next to me. 

'And I don't know what I would do without you, Skeppy. You have been a big part of my life and I praise you for that. You can be a muffin sometimes, but I can put up with that.' I scoffed and giggled at the same time. 'You are an entertaining person to be around, and troll...' Bad punched me lightly in the arm, as the moon rose.

'We better get going back home now, I don't really want to camp outside in the wilderness,' Bad said, worrying as usual. 

'We'll be fineeee.'

'I want to get back though, and empty my inventory.'

'You won't empty the flower will you?' I asked

'No, that will forever stay in the hotbar.' 

I smiled, and we walked towards the moon, back home.

Thank you for reading part 7 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD