IX

a6d

What had I done. I had driven Skeppy and BadBoyHalo apart, because I was selfish and unkind. I wanted to tell them that it was all my fault and that they should just get over it and become friends again, it was driving me insane seeing them treat each other like that.

But they wouldn't befriend me anymore, and I wasn't having that. My plan needed to carry on. I got this far and there is no point giving up. I jumped off the roof, and went inside. Bad was recovering well, and was sitting on the bed. 

'How you doing,' I asked, trying to sound helpful.

'Great, thanks for the food!' I felt even more guilty.

'I'm sorry about how things turned out between you and Skeppy...' 

'Don't talk about it, please...' 

'Sure, I'll be leaving to go get some more wood.' 

I walked outside and was deep in my thoughts while I chopped down the logs. I hated seeing BadBoyHalo like that but what had to be done, had to be done. 

Skeppy

I ran into the deepest, darkest part of the woods. Why didn't Bad believe me? Was it all the trolling, was it when I teased him? But, if it wasn't me... who did it?!

The only other person who could do it would be a6d, but why?! BadBoyHalo wouldn't have just lost his precious helmet, he's never lost anything! I has to be a6d. But why did he do it... why did he break us up. He broke us up. That's it.

a6d never had the attention, Bad and I were the best of friends and were very close, and a6d didn't like that. It's all coming together! And he had the best time to do it, when we were together in the flower forest! 

But will anyone believe me? I doubt Bad will... why did you do this to us a6d? It was going so well... Now I have the stress of trying to get us out of here, along with having to piece together our friendship which you broke in jealousy! 

I held my cornflower up to the sun, and prayed that we would work some things out. I never really believed in God, but I had no other choice. I hurt BadBoyHalo pretty badly, I better go check and see how he's doing.

I'm going to have to act for the time being...

Thank you for reading part 9 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD