XIII

Skeppy 

'SKEPPY! Is that a torch?!' BadBoyHalo shouted, excitedly. I winced. 'Dude, no need to scream!' I replied. 

'Ok sure, but do you see that?!' 

'What?'

'The torch over there!' 

'Where?'

'Ughhh follow me!' 

I followed Bad to the so called 'torch' and I realised he wasn't joking. 'Dude, you wear glasses, and I couldn't see the torch!' I grumbled. 'Well, my eyesight isn't that bad...' 

All of a sudden, Bad fell down into a cave. He yelled, and that scared me considerably. 'I take that back, my eyesight is terrible!' I laughed at him loudly so he could hear me. 'Skeppy, this isn't funny. I'm on one and a half hearts, for goodness sake!' 

I panicked, not realising how far down the cave actually was. The mist was thick and hung low. I could see him slightly clearer now, as he was building up. He was eating some food in between, so he could regenerate, and I threw him some more blocks. 

When he reached the surface, I sprinted towards the torch. There was nothing surrounding it, except the green grass hadn't spread over the dirt. I knew something had been built here. 'I think a6d has been here...' Bad stated the obvious as usual. I didn't bother replying. 

'If the dirt is still spreading, he can't have gone far from here...' I thought out loud.

'Does that mean we are splitting up to find him?!'

'No, I don't want you to die.'

There was an awkward silence as our minds wandered to our thoughts. 'What are we waiting for Skeppy?' Bad asked, wanting to make a move. I collected my thoughts and replied with 'nothing.' 

I sighed and we began our journey once more. 

Over the next few weeks, my trust in BadBoyHalo grew. I always thought of him as more of a friend than a person who I could trust with my life. I was a pretty irresponsible person myself and I didn't know if he trusted me that much, but I knew that he wouldn't leave me. 

Especially since we only had each other. Reliance was key for survival. 

Over time, searching for a6d turned into some sort of game. Hide and seek. It was obvious he left planks or torches wherever he went, but we could never find his exact location. It had been over 3 months in Minecraft trying to find a6d, and yet nothing we found gave us anything useful. 

At points, I began to doubt whether looking for a6d was worth our time. He obviously didn't want to be found, but Bad insisted that he needed to apologise for what he did, even though I'm not sure what he did. 

I began to realise that BadBoyHalo was very persistent. I liked that quality and I wished I had more persistence, but everything becomes boring after 10 minutes. This was probably the longest time I have ever done the same thing. 

I think we had been over the world about 10 times, until something popped up in chat. Something that I hoped I would never see again.

a6d tried to swim in lava

Thank you for reading part 13 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD