V

Skeppy shut his eyes and didn't open them for 10 seconds. He was surprised when he didn't feel any pain. 

'Uhhhh Skeppy, you okay?' 

Skeppy opened one eye, and saw BadBoyHalo standing above him. He looked around and realised that he had landed in water. 'Wait, dude. You saved my life...' 

'Yeahhh, that's what friends do, now come on. I want to explore that mineshaft...' 

'No, thank you man! I really appreciate it!' 

'Awww no problem!'

'I-is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?'

'Uhhh not reall... wait... you could stop trolling me. That would be very nice.'

'Not that.'

'Seriously! You said anything!'

'I didn't think you were that smart...' 

'W-what! Are you saying I'm stupid?!'

'N-yes.'

'It's not rocket science asking somebody not to troll you when they do it all the time and it really annoys you...'

'Alright whatever...' Skeppy grumbled. He didn't like being outsmarted, and he usually wasn't when a6d was around.

'Come on then, I want to get the loot in the chests...' BadBoyHalo stated, already moving. a6d stood in the corner, watching their argument. He felt something inside, he was jealous of their relationship. They were such good friends with a love-hate relationship, that he couldn't help but be jealous. 

He turned away, and cursed silently under his breath. He was going to do something about this. Something that would break them up...

Thank you for reading part 5 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD