XVII

BadBoyHalo

I was suddenly knocked into the air and reached for my water bucket a bit too late. Half a heart! I screamed, as Skeppy ran towards me with some golden apples. But there wasn't enough time. The dragon was already coming straight at me. I was a gonner.

I shut my eyes really tightly. This was it. The end of my life. It was nice living. I was going to miss Skeppy though. He was still my muffin, even if he wound me up. I opened one eye, not ready for what I saw...

I was back to full health! It must have been a potion. I looked around me to see a6d shooting the ender dragon. I was in shock. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. 

'a6d! You're not wearing any armour! You could have died!' I exclaimed.

'Hello to you too.' a6d replied grimly, shooting the ender dragon, with perfect aim. 

'Here, take some of my armour...' I tossed out my leggings and helmet and looked around for Skeppy. He was fighting a6d alongside. I got out my bow and began to shoot with them. 

Everything felt normal, it was like we had never fought or disappeared. At least now everything was forgiven. 

Suddenly, the dragon started to explode. We all glanced at each other, smiling. I was glad this was over. We hugged in a threesome. 

'Don't do that to me ever again!' Skeppy mumbled.

'Yeah, we were so scared!' I responded. 

'I'm... sorry... for what I did. I made a mistake and I could never forgive myself for doing that to you...' a6d said, apologising.

I hugged a6d and Skeppy did also and just like that, we became one happy trio. Sure, our past was a bit messy, but the future was looking bright. 

My vision began to fade, and I fell asleep. 

Skeppy

I opened one eye, and saw my desk and heard BadBoyHalo and a6d chatting to each other. 'Hi guys, we are back in real life now! Minecraft was fun, but it's nice to be back!' 

'Do you think we could all meet up at some point?' Bad asked. I smiled, knowing full well that it was going to happen. At least I was going to make it happen...

Thank you for reading part 17 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD