XVIII - (Bonus Chapter)

4 months later...

Third Person

It was a hot summer's day on the coast of Mauritius, where Skeppy, BadBoyHalo and a6d had been relaxing for the past 2 hours. They had all got a tan and were sipping sprite while watching the waves lap over the beach.

'It's been 4 months...' BadBoyHalo said wistfully, watching the horizon. Skeppy suddenly frowned. 'a6d, how did you actually get a command saying you were dead?' Skeppy asked. a6d grinned widely. 

'Oh, when we were going to troll Bad, I copied the command so I could use it. It still happened to be in my clipboard...' a6d replied. 'Oh.' Skeppy responded. 

'Skeppy, where did you find the texture pack in the first place?' Bad asked, still confused how Skeppy even came across it. 'It was on the internet and Spifey told me to try it.' 

'Wait. So Spifey  got stuck in Minecraft?!'

'Noooo, he wanted me to try it out for him.' 

'You didn't tell him to use it, did you?' a6d yelled, unnecessairly loud. Everybody on the beach stared at them. There was an awkward moment of silence before everybody began communicating again.

'Well, I was inclined, but I'm not like that...' 

'That's debatable.' Bad added. The trio laughed together and from then on, they were best friends. Knowing they could put complete trust in one another, meant that their friendship was locked for eternity.

~ The End ~

Moral

A friend is one of the most strongest bonds you will ever make as a human. A friend is someone who you must have complete trust in and you would never leave or replace them, because they mean a lot to you. 

You could be put in a difficult situation and rely on your friend to help you get through it. Sometimes people make mistakes, but we all need to learn to forgive and forget in the right circumstances. 

Friendship is locked for eternity, and nobody or nothing can change that.

Thank you for reading part 18 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD

Any unanswered questions, comment them below and I'll answer them right here...

Q)

A)

This is the last chapter of this book! Now I'll carry on with Kaylee Krossnote and The Zodiac :) 

The Zodiac is about 12 teens including Zak and Darryl, who have powers and need to save the world! It's not skephalo, but it's similar to this.

If you want a second book on who made the texture pack and what happens to the trio later on, comment below!