Chapter Thirty

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey people :)

I hope you lovelies are all good. I've read through all your comments and I swear, some are so funny, they literally crack me up. I honestly appreciate all the votes too!

I haven't edited this yet so forgive me it there are any mistakes.

Enjoy...

Chapter Thirty

I lay with my eyes open on this uncomfortable single bed. I stared up at the boringly white ceiling of the hospital impatiently. There was no one in this small room that is until the door opened.

I looked towards the entrance and held back a smile when a Nurse popped her head in. "Miss. Addams, you should get some sleep now, I'm switching the lights off."

I did a mini victory dance in my head as I nodded. She smiled satisfied before leaving me in the darkness. I waited a few more minutes, listening to her footfalls down the hallway before fading into nothing.

Finally! I thought to myself before scrambling out of the sheets. I couldn't find my shoes in the darkness so I shrugged defiantly. At least I had my socks on. Then I found myself blindly looking for the door. I think I tripped over my own feet about five times. My body was still so sore and bruised but all I could think about was getting out of this room and into a certain boyfriends ward.

Once I finally reached the wooden door, after banging my head, I quietly twisted the knob and pulled as quietly as I could. I squeezed my eyes shut in a grimace as it made a loud squeaky sound. I stood rigid still, just waiting for a nurse to come and scold me to get back to bed for rest. A few seconds later, I breathed a sigh of relief before tip toeing my way down the empty, dark hallway.

The smell of disinfectant made me feel a little dizzy as it wafted around the hospital. I took a left, remembering Drake's ward was somewhere down the end. I started casually walking, feeling more at ease before I saw a nurse turn around a corner. I held back a squeak of surprise before crouching down behind a disgustingly stinking bin. My body groaned in protest at the position but I sucked it up and waited for her granny speed to hurry along.

After what felt like a century, I got back up with struggle. They had given me pills to dull the pain but my ribs were fractured severely. I shook my head and started with my mission once again. I stayed hidden by the darkness but there were some light's lit up for the doctors and nurses to make their way down easier.

I frowned; trying to figure out which room Drake was in. I was staring at three different wards with the utmost concentration I could muster up in my injured state. I pursed my lips, my hand reaching the middle door in what I thought to be his room. I was just about to push it open before someone slammed into me.

My hand dropped as I stumbled back. I couldn't make out who the person was but they're frame was tall and muscly. They looked like they were in a rush. I knew it was a male. He seemed to be sneaking out and he had his back towards me, mumbling a quick apology but his body seemed to be in great pain.

"Hey!" I shouted in a whisper.

He didn't turn around but started hurriedly making his way down the path I came from. He ignored me and I hated when people did that. "Oi! I'm talking to you."

He suddenly spun around and in a flash he was right in front of me. I had to hold back the gasp of surprise before I questioned, "Drake?"

"Bloody hell Rosie! I thought you were a freaking nurse or something!" he tugged on my hand where we rounded a corner, away from the eyes of the people passing by.