CHAPTER 1

On an island deep within the Grand Line, located far north was a small island which was almost isolated from civilization. There were residences that lived on the island with more than enough resources for both marines and pirates but they were dysfunctional.

For a very intriguing reason.

"Alright men! You know what to do or should I explain this for the seventh time?" A dark-haired male asked as he stood in a large room filled with marine soldiers. He was clothed in their proud navy uniform along with the rest of the men.

The warship was located near the harbor of the island. It hidden from possible eyes and this was an important mission. They had been discussing the strategies thoroughly from within the barracks of the ship.

The dark-haired male had the palms of his hands resting on the table in front of him as he pinned down a large map of the current island they docked at. A compass was next to the map along with a pair of binoculars.

He had explained the plan of isolating a group of pirates about six times already and the men looked at him even more clueless every time he explained the plan. He was growing frustrated with the bunch of idiots around him and veins were starting to palpitate from beneath his skin.

Who trained these idiots?

The men were all silent in the room and knew better than to say anything that might agitate the male any more than he already was. He explained everything too complicated and it was hard to stay on track when he explained it so quickly.

"Maybe you should use smaller words and talk slower. Not everyone can comprehend the fast speech that bubbles out of your mouth." A familiar voice mocked the male from behind and everyone's eyes shifted towards the voice before widening.

The dark-haired male gritted his teeth and bit down so hard that he almost chipped a tooth before spinning around. He glared at the figure but it was only brief before he blinked in dumbstruck at the person now in front of him.

A smirk came upon the figure's lips and a chuckle escaped a pair of plush lips when the figure saw their reactions, but no words were spoken. An uncomfortable silence started to linger around in the room but it was quickly broken when the figure felt the tension sneak into her system.

"Alright, let me explain the plan again. Our first three teams need to move towards the harbor and seal off all forms of transportation. No one is allowed in or out of this rock, understood?" The voice made them tremble slightly at the low tone and the men nodded.

"Yes, sir!"

The dark-haired male stared at them in disbelief and his one eyebrow twitched slightly to show his agitation. He explained the exact same concept and they couldn't understand but it someone else explained it they understood?

"Our second teams spread out towards the town and make sure to keep the citizens safe. If anyone's injured, none of you will be able to walk for a week and I won't go after your sore asses to serve you food." The men paled slightly and turned slightly blue beneath their eyes.

The Captain knew no bounds.

However, that's what made their Captain so well known in both training and in the field. The Captain always won when it came to any battle ever faced and no one ever thought of doubting the well-known marine even once, despite the brutality.

"Y-Yes, Captain"

A smirk played on the strangely dressed Captain's lips and a smug facial expression made the dark-haired male growl dangerously. He knew what that facial expression was for and he hated it when he was always outsmarted.