CHAPTER 37

It was fun.

Everyone was having a blast and most of the men were already drunk and singing the falsest tunes Rosaline had ever heard. She was laughing loudly while holding her stomach and looked at both Penguin and Shachi. Both of them were unconscious, naked and lying on the floor.

They weren't entirely naked, both of them still wearing their underpants. Rosaline had stopped taking them out as soon as they were too drunk to even keep their eyes open. She had shown them that there was no way they could win her.

"Now it's only between you and me, Rosa-ya." Law's voice broke Rosaline's laughter and her eyes widened towards the male. She had completely forgotten that he was also still in the game. She was too occupied with taking out the other two males that she forgot about him.

"It seems so, Captain. May the best one win," Rosaline said and smirked as she went to sit down again at the table. She tossed the small orange ball at Law and he chuckled in amusement. He had an advantage above her because he still hasn't drunk anything but then again...

Rosaline was almost immune to alcohol.

"Captain against Rosaline? This is going to be epic!" The entire crew cheered for the two pirates and Rosaline chuckled. They were right. It was definitely going to be an interesting match. She would find out how good Law was at aiming and drinking.

Law hopped the ball and everyone watched with angst as it bounced off the table and right into Rosaline's drink. They cheered at the Captain and Rosaline gulped down her drink before letting Bepo refill it.

"Go, Captain! We know you can do it!" The entire crew cheered and Rosaline sweat dropped. They only had one thing on their drunken minds and that was seeing her naked. She was sure of it. After all, she was the only female onboard.

"I hoped you prepared yourself, Rosa-ya. This is where the Captain has the most advantage," Law smugly stated and Rosaline's brows twitched in agitation at the male. Her confidence was about to drop but she stopped it immediately. There was no way that she was going to lose a game of wits against Law.

Law took the ball and bounced it again, only for it to drop inside her drink once again. Rosaline gulped down her drink, had it refilled before she took off her last top. The men cheered again while Law flushed deep crimson and Rosaline smirked.

She wore her red bra.

"What's wrong, Law? See something too your nostalgic liking?" Rosaline teased and Law snapped out of his stare. A smirk covered his dark features and his grey eyes scanned her briefly before he took the ball in his hand again.

Her stomach was very well toned and her breasts were medium sized. It was difficult to concentrate with her smirking at him in an almost seductive way. Moreover, he felt the green of jealously build up from inside him at his men's cheers but indulged in the game.

The ball hopped and landed right in Rosaline's drink again making her brow twitch slightly. She was starting to think that inviting Law to play this game was not such a good idea. Yet, she refused to back down and drank her beer before taking off her shoes.

"You're going to have to do much better than that, Captain. I'm still far from drunk and far from being naked," Rosaline pointed out and crossed her arms over her well-toned abdomen. Law chuckled and took the ball between his fingers again, somehow knowing what was going to happen.

It landed again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and once more.

Rosaline's brows twitched in anger as she stared at the orange ball within her drink. This was not how the game was supposed to go. She was already more than enough naked with only short pants she had worn underneath and her bra showing.