CHAPTER 21

"This is amazing!" Rosaline exclaimed as she stood on top of the highest tree. She watched the ocean stretch far; the view of the forest was breathtaking. She caught sight of a few animals and the birds that flew past her, letting the wind be their guide.

Rosaline let out a sigh and sat down, briefly closing her eyes at the breeze that brushed passed her. She felt it ruffle her hair and her clothes before it faded away. A small smile came upon her lips and she stared out towards the ocean.

"Rosa-ya!"

Rosaline's eyes widened and she immediately paled at the voice that called her. She gritted her teeth and sat silently against the tree's trunk. She could only hope the leaves would hide her figure. She mentally cursed at the male as she looked around, trying to find him

It had been a whole two days since they had been on the stranded island. They were to see the crew somewhere around their second day, which was today. She couldn't wait to go back to the submarine and cook for the crew.

However, she currently didn't feel excited about anything. Law was insisting to look over her wounds and have her bandages replaced. Damn that Aokiji! If only he hadn't left them with a medical aid kit, then this wouldn't have been a problem.

There was no way she was going to check her wounds again. Especially after he tried to stitch up the wound on her arm. She cringed as she recalled the scene and a stinging sensation awakened on her arm. She never wanted to see that again.

"Room. Shambles."

Rosaline blinked a few times before she realized that she was on the ground and in front of a smirking Law. "You think you can run from me just because I'm without my sword, Rosa-ya?" Law asked in amusement before she turned to run away.

"No way in hell are you getting me!" She yelled at him and darted off at an incredible speed making Law chuckle. He opened his hand palm and his smirk widened in a grin when he used his Devil's Fruit once again.

"LAW!"

***

Later on...

"I hate you." Rosaline spat. Law, however, was smirking all the way in amusement as he bandaged up her arm which he had previously stitched up. Rosaline glared at him and refrained from flinching from any of his movements.

It hurt like hell and she hated it, even though she knew it was for her own good. She let out a sigh and her glare finally ceased. She still disliked doctors. The sickening feeling in her never ceasing when she thought of one, but she had no choice but to live with the fact that Law was one.

A Pirate Doctor.

"That wasn't so bad and now your wound can close up quicker," Law stated and received a glare with a deep frown. She was not impressed with him. She was still angry at him for catching her off guard with his Devil's Fruit.

"A child would've cried, I didn't. However, I'm reconsidering in moving your accidental death closer," She threatened and Law chuckled while putting away the medical supplies. She amused him to no ends and just when he thought being alone with her for two days would be boring.

Never a dull moment with Rosaline.

Rosaline glanced at her bandaged arm and touched the fabric. She could move her hand freely but moving her arm was another story. It may have healed more than she had expected but it was still not ready for combat use. Moreover, the cut on her head still hurt. The skin had healed and only left a small scar underneath her bangs.

Despite all the not to fun things, they were a good team. Law had managed to take care of her wounds and she made sure that they didn't starve or more like that Law didn't starve. They easily worked together to survive until the crew arrived.