CHAPTER 33

Rosaline was sat down on a chair in the meeting room with no one else there but Shachi, Penguin and Bepo present. Bepo and Penguin stood by her side as if to guard her or to prevent her from running away.

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and felt an uneasy feeling sit in the pit of her stomach. She felt nervous with only her and the two other males in the room but was slightly relieved at Bepo's presence. She always felt comfortable around him.

"Alright, Rosa-chan. We have a bunch of serious things to talk about and it's important that you give your full attention," Shachi stated as he walked in front of her and put his hands on his hips in a serious motion.

Rosaline sweat dropped at his action and despite trying to look cool, his jumpsuit didn't make him look intimidating at all. She let out a heavy sigh before she crossed her arms over her chest and rose a skeptical eyebrow.

"Alright, what do you want to talk about? It better not be anything insulting or you won't receive any food for three days," Rosaline threatened causing Shachi and Penguin to exclaim in shock and horror. Rosaline smirked evilly at them and they let their heads fall in defeat.

"Y-You're terrible, Rosa-chan... But it won't stretch that far. We need to talk about your constant running on your own routine that you're used to," Shachi pointed out after he shook off the dread of not having three days of food.

"What about it?"

"Don't act so calmly about it, Rosa-chan! It's a serious thing! We know you're strong but you can't run away any time you want. We need to work together as a team no matter what the situation," Shachi pointed out while giving Rosaline a serious look.

Rosaline glanced at Penguin who nodded in agreement and Bepo as well. They all seemed to feel the same about the situation and Rosaline looked down at her hands. A smirk came upon her face and she huffed. No harm in messing with them a bit.

"Yeah, I got it. No more running abruptly without backup, neh?" Rosaline asked and Shachi blinked a few times before nodding slowly. He was surprised that Rosaline agreed so fluidly and expected her to be more stubborn.

"However, what if the food was burning?" Rosaline intercepted and Shachi's eyes widened. He had not thought if it that far. "What if I forgot the shower's water on? What if I forgot to wear my hat? What if I have to fetch one of you? What if-?"

"Enough already! And your hat isn't that important!" Shachi halted Rosaline's continues question and breathed heavy while looking at her. She really knew how to start an argument, turning everything into her advantage. He knew from the start that it was going too difficult to just walk away so easily.

Rosaline was a sly woman.

"The rule counts only for missions or when we arrive on islands. Geez, do you always have to make everything so complicated, Rosa-chan?" Shachi asked. He merely received a wide grin from Rosaline that answered his question on default.

"Shachi, don't tell me you dragged me all the way here just to ask me something as simple as that..." Rosaline's eyes showed with a tinge of anger and Shachi swallowed thickly. They had put a lot of effort to just get her here but only for one thing and he didn't want to admit that it was a waste of time.

"N-No! W-We have something else we want to ask you as well!" Penguin intercepted suddenly and Shachi looked at him in confusion along with Bepo. Rosaline smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. She knew that they had been caught red-handed. They didn't have anything more.

"Oh really? What might that be, Penguin?" Rosaline challenged the male with her eyes and he started to sweat bullets. He quickly huddled together with Bepo and Shachi as they tried to think of something to ask Rosaline to keep her from beating them up for wasting her time. They wanted to live.