CHAPTER 34

It was a bright morning despite being deep within the sea. The sun's rays somehow reached the depths of the sea and the different blue shades of the water was breathtaking. It was rivaled against a pair of blue orbs that gleamed with happiness.

Rosaline was already busy early in the morning and soft humming could be heard in her room. She combed her spiky hair that was already a medium length before she finished up cleaning. She made sure everything was neat in her room and nodded in satisfaction.

Her eyes caught something white hanging out of her closet and her brows furrowed into a perplexed motion. She opened the wooden door before she let out a chuckle and closed the door once again. She made sure that the jacket wasn't sticking out and silently left her room.

Justice...

Rosaline saw that the halls were silent and snoring could be heard as she continued to walk on towards the kitchen. She could hear shifting in the control room as she walked past, shaking her head as her thoughts trailed off.

She never knew how they managed to work through the entire night without falling asleep once. She knew that she could do it but rather enjoyed her sleep. It was much better than staying up all night to make sure the Submarine was on the right course.

Rosaline stepped inside the kitchen. A wide smile broke loose on her cheerful facial features and she immediately started to make breakfast. This morning she was going to make something a bit more extravagant because of her good mood.

She decided to let Bepo sleep in, not having the heart to wake up the bear. Breakfast wasn't going to be that much work; it was going to be rather fast. However, she did have trouble to cook for so many men when it came to dinner.

Rosaline put on the stove and pulled out a secret ingredient that was forbidden on this submarine. A smirk came onto her face as she did so and she chuckled before continuing to start cooking the food. As she continued, a song came inside her head and like always, she sang while cooking...

I just made an appointment
For a special rendezvous
To see a man of miracles
And all that he can do

Rosaline could remember the origin of the song and felt a warm feeling fill her chest. Her Mother was always sick and nervous when she went to the doctor. She decided to make this song for comic relief. It was a silly song but it was how her mother was. She always had the most interesting songs.

I checked in at reception
Put my hat onto my lap
And when he walked in dressed in white
I had a heart attack.

Rosaline started to mix the sauce she was going to serve with the meat she was preparing to fry. She had already put the recipe of the forbidden dish in action but it was so simple that even Law couldn't make it terrible.

My eyes went ooh
My voice just cooed
My mind let loose
I'll stay here forever, it's up to you

Doctor I want you
Mmm, Doctor Wanna Do
I can't get over you
Dr. Do anything that you Wanna Do
Doctor I want you
Mmm, my Doctor Wanna Do
I can't get over you
Dr. Do anything that you want to do

Rosaline paused and then let out a chuckle. Law would make it terrible. She turned her attention towards the food again and a small smile was placed on her lips. Her thoughts lit up as she thought about Law and she could already feel her face heat up.

I sat down and I waited
Until I heard my name get called
It's like I'm at the races
And I think I won them all.

She gently touched her lips before shaking her head and continued with the food. It could be that the reason she was in such a happy mood was because of Law. However, there were many things that were lifted from her shoulders, her hatred, her despair, her sorrow and her doubt.