all love ♪

this imagine was inspired by the song all love by fletcher. i added it up above bc it's honestly amazing. i highly recommend listening to it :)

 i highly recommend listening to it :)

You take a deep breath as your friend, Y/F/N, leads you up the sidewalk towards the house. The music blasting inside is clearly heard from where you are, making your nerves grow even more.

You knew he would be here tonight.

You weren't planning on going but Y/F/N said you need to face your fears, maybe even get over him.

But that was the last thing you wanted to do.

"I can't do this." You suddenly stop, right outside the door.

"Y/N..." Y/F/N sighs, resting her hand on your shoulder for reassurance. "Just stay for a little bit. This'll be good for you. If you get too uncomfortable then we can go, promise."

You look at her and slowly nod.
She smiles encouragingly and finally pushed the door open, pulling you in with her.

The smell of smoke and alcohol overtakes your senses and you cringe.

So far, no sight of him. That relieves you and you feel yourself relax a little.

"Come on, let's go get a drink!" Y/F/N yells over the music. You don't hesitate to follow her when she starts walking to where the kitchen must be.

There are people standing around the large kitchen, making drinks or just talking. "Beer?" She asks you, standing in front of the fridge.

You hesitantly nod and she grabs one before tossing it to you.

You need this Y/N. You need to relax. You tell yourself, before cracking it open and lifting it up to your lips. The taste makes you want to gag but you don't stop drinking until more than half of it's gone.

"Damn girl." Y/F/N laughs, seeing the look on your face.

You smile sheepishly and just as you open your mouth to speak, another voice cuts you off.

"Y/N, hey."

When you turn around and see who's standing there, a small smile appears on your face. "Hey Joseph."

He looks you up and down with a grin after saying hi to Y/F/N as well. "You look good. How've you been?"

His compliment makes your cheeks heat up as you clear your throat. "Pretty good, what about you?"