stuck on you ♪

a/n: listen to this song rn. it's so good and i'm obsessed😌💖

 it's so good and i'm obsessed😌💖

"Ruel..." You whine, covering your face with one of the many blankets surrounding you. "Come back to bed, please."

He can't help but smile at the sound of your sleepy morning voice, but he doesn't give in. "Come on baby, it's almost noon." You don't respond, so he takes it as you falling asleep again. "Y/N Y/L/N, if you don't get your cute ass up right now, I won't play with your hair tonight."

You mumble something that he can't quite understand.

Ruel chuckles and moves to where he's crouching down next to the bed on your side. He removes the blanket from your face, and his smile only grows at how adorable you look. "Wake up, my love." He whispers softly, as he begins to run his fingers through your hair.

Your eyes slowly blink open, and once they're adjusted to the light, you glare at Ruel. "It's your fault for keeping me up so late last night."

A small smirk grows on his face as he remembers what happened. "You say that as if you had any objections."

Your cheeks turn pink, and he quickly notices, deciding to tease you a little by cupping your face and leaving kisses all over.

"You look so pretty when you blush, you know that?"

His words only make it worse. "Stop it, Ruel!"

He laughs, but it dies down as the look on your face slowly turns to worry.

"Ruel, I said stop!"

"Ruel!"

"Ruel, man, are you good?"

The blonde boy quickly snaps out of his daydream, when his friend shakes his shoulders. He blinks to try and get rid of his blurred vision, before nodding. "I'm fine."

"You sure?" Realization slowly takes over his friends features, and he looks at Ruel knowingly. "You were thinking about her again, weren't you?"

Ruel rolls his eyes, the answer being obvious. "Of course I fucking was."

It's been over a month since things ended between you two, and you have yet to leave his mind. Not once. His thoughts were constantly replaying the memories you two had made, and it was slowly killing him. Mentally, of course. He messed everything up, and not a day goes by that he doesn't regret it. He wanted to work things out, so badly. But you weren't returning any texts or calls. He was pretty sure you blocked him.