she ♪

a/n: this was sorta based off of She by Harry styles, but also idk where this came from

You giggle as you watch the little duckling hurry to catch up with its mother from your spot on the bench positioned right in front of a pond.

You throw another small piece of bread in their direction, smiling in delight when the mother accepts it.

Coming to this very pond and feeding the ducks and birds was one of your favorite things to do. And it was something you did often.

Your family and friends thought it was silly, but you didn't care. It made you happy.

You frown when you realize you've ran out, but decide that you'd probably return tomorrow. Now that you were finished here, you could finally go visit your best friend, Mel. You'd known her for a few years now, and although she could be a bit...blunt sometimes, she was still your closest friend.

Blunt was an understatement though. She was manipulative and didn't care much about the people around her, something you didn't seem to realize.

Anyone who knew you, knew how naive you were.

It was both a blessing and a curse.

You say goodbye to the cute little animals in front of you, before spinning around to leave. Though your plans quickly change when you run into a chest.

You gasp out of surprise as you attempt to balance yourself. You don't have to though when the stranger grabs your waist to stop you from falling. "I'm so sorry!"

When you look up and finally meet his stare, you notice the way he practically freezes. The slight scowl on his face disappears completely.

You look him over in concern. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?"

The boy, who looks like he might be a few years older than you, clears his throat. "I'm okay, sweetheart."

A sigh of relief escapes past your lips. "Oh, good." You bring your hand up to adjust the white ribbon holding two small pieces from the front of your hair back. "Again, i'm really sorry."

Ruel shakes his head at your second apology. Meanwhile he can't seem to take his eyes off of you. Your features seemed to hypnotize him as soon as he looked at you, and he had no idea why. "You don't need to apologize. If anything, I should've been watching where I was going."

He mentally cursed himself for sounding so soft. He wasn't usually like this at all. But the innocent look on your face made him feel weird. Like he couldn't possibly be mean to you.

You send him a bright smile, one that he can't look away from. "I guess we're both at fault, huh?"

Holy shit, Ruel thinks to himself. He's never seen anyone as gorgeous as you.