distraction

︾

You sigh impatiently when you feel Ruel's hands tangle in your hair. He's forced to let go when you spin around to glare at him.

"Stop, i'm trying to focus."

He just smirks lazily, watching you with a certain gleam in his eyes.

Ruel has been a distraction all day, especially in this class. He's been playing with your hair and giving you small massages every now and then. Luckily your seats in the very back with no one else around you. It feels amazing and his touch makes your mind go crazy, which ends up distracting you from your work.

There's no disruption from Ruel for the next two minutes, until you hear shuffling from directly behind you. Next you feel his hands on each side of your waist. Somehow the desks are close enough for him to reach you, not to mention how freaking long he is.

"I'm serious Ruel." You whisper, knowing he can hear you since he's right behind you.

"Tell the teacher you need to go to the bathroom." He mumbles right next to your ear, ignoring your previous request.

You roll your eyes and also ignore him, going back to writing notes from the textbook.

"Please baby." He pleads quietly, squeezing your sides

After mentally contemplating on whether or not you should listen, and knowing he won't stop until you do, you raise your hand. Ruel removes his hands just as the teacher glances up from her desk. She says yes when you ask to use the restroom.

"Wait in the music room." Ruel tells you as you stand up.

You send him a small glare and leave the classroom.

Your music teacher has lunch this period and always goes out to eat so you don't have to worry about her stopping you.

Once you're inside, you take a seat on the piano bench to wait.

It only takes about two minutes for Ruel to finally push the door open and enter. He sees you immediately and another smile appears.

"You're annoying, you know that?" You stand up and meet him halfway.

He wraps his arms around your waist. "I know. But you love me anyways."

"Sadly." You say jokingly.

He raises an eyebrow. "Oh really? Is that how you feel?"

You giggle quietly and feel him start to walk forward, forcing you to walk backwards until you bump into the wall. "Uh huh." You hum.

"Well that's just too bad." He whispers, leaning down so that you're now face to face. "You're stuck with me." And before you can reply, he crashes his lips onto yours. You don't hesitate to return the kiss as you slip your arms around his neck.

Smiling against your lips, Ruel pulls your body impossibly closer.

Another minute goes by before you remember where you are and where you should he.

"Ruel, we should go back." Your breathing is heavy as soon as you pull away, his the same.

"No." He pouts. "Just a little longer."

What am I gonna do with him, you wonder to yourself.

"Two more minutes."