silent treatment

look at that lil smile at the end 🥺🥺🥺 my heart

"Today I have a very exciting video for you guys." You smile at the camera mischievously. "I'm gonna be ignoring my boyfriend Ruel for twenty four hours." You adjust the device in your hands. "Okay probably not, but for as long as I possibly can. He should be home any second now so i'm gonna set up the cameras."

You hide one camera in the living room, one in your bedroom, and finally one in the kitchen.

Ruel was at the studio and he said he'd be back around eight. Which is the exact time now.

You send the camera in the living room a thumbs up and take a seat on the couch, pulling out your phone.

Only a few seconds later you hear the front door open and shut, followed by footsteps.

"I'm home baby." Ruel calls out.

You stay silent, of course, and hide your nerves as you pretend to be distracted by something on instagram.

He walks into the room, running his fingers through his hair as he walks over to you. The tiredness in his eyes makes you feel guilty. He must've had a long day at the studio.

Ruel leans down and kisses your forehead. "Hi."

Silence follows his greeting and he furrows his eyebrows at that. "What's wrong?"

You set your phone down and stand up, forcing him to move out of the way so you can go to the kitchen.

"Y/N?" He says, sounding confused.

Knowing he's following after you, you keep your act going and head over to the pantry, searching for anything at all to make yourself look busy.

Ruel's warm arms wrap around your waist and he pulls your back against his front. "Come on love, tell me what's wrong." He leans down to mumble right next to your ear, leaving soft kisses along your skin.

You have to hold back from giving in already and instead remove yourself from his grip to go to the fridge.

He doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Did I do something?"

You shut the fridge after grabbing a water bottle and leave Ruel in he kitchen. Taking a seat on the couch again, you pick up your phone.