catching feelings ♪

︾

The feeling of somebody gently running their fingers through your hair awakes you from your slumber. You whine quietly from being woke up, and slowly blink your eyes open, having to adjust to the bright light seeping through the blinds.

"Good morning, sweetheart." A deep voice whispers.

A giggle escapes past your lips, when you feel Ruel leave kisses all over the back of your neck. You turn around to face him, flashing him a small grin. "Good morning."

His hand slides down to your waist, while his eyes scan your entire face with a soft expression. "How are you feeling?"

You lean forward to give him a quick peck, your content expression still showing. "I feel great."

For the past few months, you and Ruel have had a...friends with benefits type situation going on. Whenever he wasn't on tour, or wasn't in the studio working on new songs, he would meet up with you. Basically whenever he was free. You guys had never made it official, because you both agreed that it wouldn't work.

It was completely no strings attached. Just hooking up.

At least that's what you thought.

Ruel frowns, still concerned despite your answer. "You're not sore at all? I know I was rougher than usual last night-"

"I'm okay, Ruel. I promise." You send him a reassuring smile, one that he returns, before he suddenly pulls you against his chest.

When you feel his bare chest against yours, you remember the fact that you're still naked. It didn't really faze you though. Ruel has already seen everything multiple times.

When he leans in, obviously wanting to kiss you, you quickly place your hand over his mouth with a giggle. "I need to brush my teeth."

He pouts, once you remove your hand, and tightens his arm that's around you. "I need a kiss."

"You'll get one after, silly." You brush your fingers through his soft hair.

Ruel mumbles under his breath, but hesitantly let's you go anyways.

You shake your head at his clingy behavior, not that you're complaining, and head into the bathroom after pulling his large shirt on. The impatient boy follows after you.

The both of you finish brushing your teeth together. Yes, you have a toothbrush at his place. You're there so often, so it's only smart.