Pumpkin Contest

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color
•H/L: Hair Length

—————————————————
__________________________________
Author's POV:
__________________________________

Y/N's eyelids squeeze tightly before slowly parting to reveal tired, E/C eyes, waking up in a room that is not her own. The girl hums softly while closing her eyes again and burying herself further into the cozy blankets and pillows. It wasn't until she smelled pancakes that she awoke from her lethargic state and sat up. A familiar feline runs up the stairs and meows to alert the girl of his presence before walking over to the bed where she lies. Y/N smiles and pats Whiskers' head, causing the cat to purr before going back down the stairs. Breathing a soft sigh, she tosses the blanket aside and notes that Jack is nowhere in the room, so she quickly comes to the conclusion that he's downstairs making breakfast. Hearing her stomach grumble from the yummy smell, she decides to follow Whiskers to get some food. She was still amazed by the incredibly decorated home as she peeks into the kitchen, where Jack sets two plates on the island counter before meeting her gaze and smiling brightly.

"Morning, sweetie!" The spirit jumps over the island, taking Y/N by surprise as he lands in front of her and steals a quick kiss from her lips. "I made breakfast!" Without being able to say a word, her wrist is taken into his hand and she is brought to the plates of stacked, pumpkin pancakes coated in maple syrup with slices of golden delicious apples on the side.

As Y/N is seated on one of the wooden stools, Jack cheekily plants a kiss on the right side of her face before plopping down on the chair across the island. He digs in almost immediately, while the girl takes a moment to look over the costume dressing his figure. It's a black suit with white, embroidered skeleton bones that fits his slim figure nicely. Atop his head of slicked back, blonde hair is a black top hat decorated with three raven skulls grouped together near the front of the hat. The creature even wore makeup to accentuate his cheekbones and eye sockets to give his face a more skeletal look.

 The creature even wore makeup to accentuate his cheekbones and eye sockets to give his face a more skeletal look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Do you wear a costume everyday?" She questions, to which he nods his head frantically in response.

"Of course I do! It's super fun! You should do it too!" While picking up a golden fork and knife, which sat beside the plate, Y/N laughs and nods her head at the mischievous spirit.

"I'll think about it." She slices the pancakes into smaller, bite-sized pieces before sticking a forkful into her mouth. It looked safe to eat, so she didn't question if he had done something to it. "Oh my gosh! This is delicious!" She exclaims, though, she shouldn't be surprised. All the food he gives to her is incredible. Still, the corners of his lips turn upwards into a prideful smile at the compliment while he stuffs his own face. Momentarily, he glances down at the red, cat bowl with Whiskers' name written on the bowl in black cursive and finds the fat feline munching away on his own pancake, which had been placed in the dish. "So, what exactly do you do the rest of the year?" Y/N questions, capturing the boy's attention, and he can't help but give her his signature grin.