Outer World

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/L: Hair Length
•H/C: Hair Color

—————————————————
__________________________________
Author's POV:
__________________________________

"Definitely a shower," Y/N answers while squeezing out the water from her dripping hair into the sink. She was tempted to groan at the sight of the mess on her clothes that was put on her from Jack's dirty hands and face. Upon noticing her distress, the spirit giggles.

"That can be done later." After spinning the girl to face him, Jack snaps his fingers to make the mess disappear from their clothes, but that wasn't all he did. Y/N looks down at herself and finds her pajamas replaced by a cute, clown costume. On her torso is a black blouse that has three big, red buttons going down the center of it and is designed with printed on, blood splatters. Above the top button lies a white bowtie spotted with black polka dots, and black and white diamond suspenders attach to a tattered, red, black and grey skirt that fits snuggly around her waist. Covering the girl's legs are mismatched, blood-splattered black and white tights. The left leg has similar pattens to the suspenders, while the right has vertical stripes. Feeling a weight atop her head Y/N reaches up to feel the small, pointed, black, blood splattered hat upon her head that has a bright red pompom on the tip.

 The teen's H/L, H/C hair no longer felt wet, nor did she feel any lingering sliminess from their little pumpkin fight earlier, and, though, she was aware of the feeling of makeup on her face, she had no idea what it looked like

The teen's H/L, H/C hair no longer felt wet, nor did she feel any lingering sliminess from their little pumpkin fight earlier, and, though, she was aware of the feeling of makeup on her face, she had no idea what it looked like. Steadily, her hand goes to her face so that she could lightly poke her cheek. When she looks down at the digit, she finds that none had wiped off on it. Jack can't help but giggle at her stunned reaction as he summons a golden, hand mirror before giving it to the girl so that she could have a look. Y/N smiles at the nicely done red lipstick and mime-like face, but thought the addition of a tiny, black heart on her left cheek beneath her eye was simply adorable.

Jack smiles, awaiting praise, and receives a tender kiss on the cheek, which leaves a red mark due to her lipstick. The action was surprising, but it made his heart throb and his face hot. The blonde made no motion to wipe the mark away, for it was a sign of her affection, and smiled widely like a giddy child before linking arms with his beloved queen. Y/N is practically dragged over to the purple door Jack went through to get pumpkins earlier, but, thankfully, she only stumbled slightly.

"Where are we going?" She asks her guide, curiously.

"I wanna show ya something," claims the spirit, giving her no clues, as he swings open the door before ushering the girl outside and following after her. Black flats step out onto short, dry grass as a soft breeze combs through Y/N's H/C locks. The crisp air seeps into their lungs as the two step further into the felid, and the girl's eyes grow wide in awe as she takes a look around. In front of them lies a massive pumpkin patch and garden as well as a large cornfield that stretches around the entirety of the property. Peering behind her, Y/N looks up at the castle-like structure made of black brick that they had come out of in shock. It was made to look old and worn, but looks to be in very good condition. Decorative cobwebs and flowing sheets made to look like ghosts are placed all over the building to give it a spooky look while string lights of purple and orange border all the windows. The field itself also has plenty of creepy decorations fit for a land of Halloween.